Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fuck my ass!!

• Thread starterwannabe_wht_slave
  • Start date

wannabe_wht_slave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2007
As of right now, I'm an anal virgin. Mouth and pussy YES, ass no. :(

I'm scared to death of how much it will hurt when I get a BBC up in there, so I'm looking for some tips on how to either get over my fear or make it easier. I've heard that that anal eeze stuff works in numbing the ass hole, but it also then works in numbing the cock thats fucking it... sooo... any other ideas?

prepare/practice

look bottom line is if u fuck any brotha with a decent cock anal is going to hurt at first. anybody tell you different is lying to you. however, done right it can become a good if not great experience the first time, depending on the guy, how relaxed you are, how turned on you are, etc.

first you can practice..start with your fingers, then small vibes and increase there size to stretch u out..use anal plugs for same thing. a glass dildo works great in the ass. lubes are good and helpful

when it comes time...if u got the right guy..he will make u come numerous times in ur pussy and have u ready for anything and most relaxed...i usually just lube with pussy juice but KY works great too. i dont find lube does anything, and i have to pop it in there anyway, which hurts any ass being stretched that much. i always play with my sluts pussy and clit to keep her mind off the pain and hopefully cumming again..until she can adjust to the size...the pain and burning may last 10 min or so but will eventually lessen and turn to pleasure, and u may love anal more than your pussy.
if ur men not force and take youre ass by now, then you should do this with a brother you really trust so you will relax. that is the key

Last edited by a moderator:
I've let a few play with my ass, and some fingers, but I haven't found ANYONE (white or Black, since Black is pretty new to me yet) who will go SLOW. They just wanna shove their dick in there (which I'd love to let them, since I love rough), but I don't want too much pain, or worse yet, small tears and bleeding.

just do it

look you want it, it will hurt..lube or not, relaxed or not..just remember it will get better and be worth it ..just enjoy

Hard to tell in this fruity forum but the person did make reference to a "pussy" in the original post. If it is a woman I'd be more than happy to share with her the anal tips and secrets I have learned from 11 years of hosting gangbangs where women are constantly dp'd and made air-tight.

And learn to read, JOE!! It's one thing to be asinine but another to be obtuse!! Friggin' troglodite!

First of all, when discussing anal, does it really matter female or cuck? Wouldn't the same advice be useful to both? However, I did make reference to pussy in my first post, because I am in fact female.

Users who are viewing this thread