• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fuck me in England!

• Thread starterukangel
  • Start date
U

ukangel

We are a happily married couple in the middle of England and hope that there are some big black dicked men here who would like to slide into my little white pussy, mouth and ass whilst my man watches and joins in.

I would love to have more than one black cock so if there are any well hung black men or black groups get in touch with us at x_x_angel_x_x@hotmail.co.uk or add us to MSN

Hope you like the pics.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

We have whole series of high quality pics of me fucking some very big dicked people indeed. If you would like to see more email us at the above address.

If you are black and in England and want me, get in touch!

UKANGEL xx

hi uk angel how would you man like to watch me fuck you with my ten inchs hope your on the pill baby because if you are not your tight little flat tummy may start swelling right on up

babymaker said:
hi uk angel how would you man like to watch me fuck you with my ten inchs hope your on the pill baby because if you are not your tight little flat tummy may start swelling right on up

He would love it...Yeah I'm on the pill....no babies for me!

Are there no black guys from England here then?

Hey there whats ur email i will add u direct. send it via private message if u want. i really want black cock so message back!

x angel x (my email is in the pics above so check 2 see if u have typed it right)

x

this girl is not genuine u are wasting time guys. she contacted me through swingingheaven and wasted too many hrs

nice little body baby hit me back ill put some work in on you

Users who are viewing this thread