• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

From waiter to my employee

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date

maod979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2007
We have been going to eat at a very well known resturant for some time. Lately my wife has expressed a desire to sleep with some of the men in there that work there. Latly some of the men she became friendly with thought nothing of it. One of the guys asked me if he could work for me and leave that job. I have my own company. I said yes. After 1 day about a week ago My wife has been filled nearly every day by him. He shows me pictures of her even phone videos. Her pussy is much looser and always wet n slick. he has set some basic rules and tells me to call her his girl friend. I am not to have sex with her before him. And I am to allow him unrestricted access. She loves it and plns on doing a friday night soon. Who knows how shell return. Heres some pics. I know I am to small to please such a perfect woman. She deserves the best cock. Were hoping to have a baby to this man soon. I cant wait to raise there baby.

!cid__2988224_.jpg !cid__2821776_.jpg Southern Chest.jpg Southern Yummy.jpg Southern Laid Out.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
If you have your own company, I sincerely hope your math skills are better than your spelling, punctuation & grammer, or you'll be broke in no time.

I will admit though, that she is a very pretty girl.

Hopefully wanderer pulls the dick outa his mouth but anyways. The reason for the update is I am sitting outside my wifes boyfriends house whil he is barebacking her. he is satisfying her and trying to impregnate her. he has agreed to go to the fertility place and have his sperm injected into her if ned be. so now i sit and wait while my wifes legs are wide open to another man.

theWanderer said:
If you have your own company, I sincerely hope your math skills are better than your spelling, punctuation & grammer, or you'll be broke in no time.

I will admit though, that she is a very pretty girl.

No kidding! Do you own an auto repair place and have been sniffing too many fumes?

Nice looking girl though!

maod979 said:
Hopefully wanderer pulls the dick outa his mouth but anyways. The reason for the update is I am sitting outside my wifes boyfriends house whil he is barebacking her. he is satisfying her and trying to impregnate her. he has agreed to go to the fertility place and have his sperm injected into her if ned be. so now i sit and wait while my wifes legs are wide open to another man.

dude, go back to 5th grade!

let it go.

I don't know why you guys are going on about his spelling. Let it go. He's got a great story to tell and she is very pretty. Are those pictures that she has been sending him? I can see she's taken most of them herself. Any naughty pics of both of them?

UPDATE
I gave in this will be my first night allowing my wife to stay with her lover all night in a hotel. He promises pics as the events happen. must admit im nervous. Im also having to pick him up and deliver him to her room. Ill update as i get info.

A pic sent by him. Guess hes already fuked her. he said all nice n wet in the subject line.

m n w.jpg

Hot!

She is a hottie! I would love to see some closeups of her well used pussy... she is absolutely beautiful, I would hold on to her.

That of course means doing anything she asks in order to keep her happy - like licking her cum filled cunt :)

Moad Thanks for the photo of your fresh fucked HOT WIFES PUSSY. I hope he gives you a better one so you can post it. Oh the joy of a HOT WIFE.:):D:eek::p Check yor PMS. okdeacon

persnickety cucky spelling queens
always bitch & moan and jerk off
alone IMHO

Mmmm

You have got such a hot wife with the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. Would love to go down on her for hours and hours.

More... More...

F

Users who are viewing this thread