Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

From Innocent GF to Slut Wife - Our Journey

• Thread starterMaximan
  • Start date

Maximan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2023
From innocent virgin to slut wife - my wife’s journey.

After meeting this young and so innocent teenage girl at a party that she’d gone to on a blind date - who it turned out she couldn’t stand - my life changed forever. I wasn’t as innocent although only a year older than this just legal and very strictly raised lass was.

It took me almost 6 months to prise open her legs and claim my prize - her virginity! From then on (let’s call her June) June became an addict to sexual pleasures. This change manifested itself in just the follow couple of month’s. From this totally innocent girl who never even experienced a French kiss to blossoming into this hot sex loving creature in such a short space of time. Planning for our engagement and subsequent wedding June surprised me with what amounted to an ultimatum. Either let her date others or she’d call off our nuptials. At the time I strangely felt turned on at this unexpected turn of events and somewhat and confusingly straight away accepted. In any case June had already arranged her first date for just two days hence!

He was a married work colleague the same age as June’s father! Wow he was so much more experienced in the art of pleasuring a woman (girl) than either of us had even thought about!!

I sat at home while June was on her date with (call him Richard). Amazingly and perplexingly, almost worryingly I had this most massive hard on! Was there something wrong with me? Here was the love of my life a virgin just weeks ago now out with this father figure and no doubt being fucked senseless while I sat there actually hoping that June was indeed having the time of her life! Would she no longer want me, would she prefer his cock to mine, would he have a massive cock I’d be unable to match? Would June let him cum in her? So many questions and not a little jealousy.

As Richard had to be home early he dropped June off right outside at 9-00pm and when she walked in WOW. I had heard of that ‘just fucked look’ and here was my beloved wearing it. I should say Proudly wearing it. Her hair was dishevelled, her blouse buttoned only by one button the bottom one. Her tits clearly seen as she longer wore a bra! What’s more was the redness and swollen aureoles and multiple bruises on both of her tits. I was drawn to June by an irresistible force. As I kissed her I was struck by an overpowering aroma and taste of manseed. Again rather than repulsion I luxuriated in this new June and was aware then that our lives had that night been changed forever. I was addicted to my very slut and loved her more deeply than ever. June too was from now on going to full of exciting experiences. We fell ravenously together shedding my clothing and what was left of June’s too. Braless and knickerless already with her body flushed, still aroused and her glorious vagina running with yet more of Richards sperm. I’d never imagined anything like sloppy seconds before but right then I was in heaven plunging deeply into June’s warm and wet love tunnel wet, so slippery and wet from Richards very recent incursions. No longer was June exclusive to me and my cock she was now happy to seek out ever newer and different cocks.

It wasn’t long before June looked so much different. No longer just mine but already into double figures and treating multiple work colleagues to sexual favours I’d ever even dreamed existed just a few months earlier She was now a woman. She was now confident in being herself. Close friends and family soon noticed the changes too and questioned her on her new ‘womanly appearance. Shortly afterwards she decided to reveal her secrets to some of them. The first an old school friend was both delighted and curious. Curious that I’d ‘allowed’ my woman to stray and curious that I

most positively enjoyed sharing her, having her behave this way. They indeed felt dismay that their own husbands or boyfriends would never allow it. June quickly told these friends that it was her body, her life and her pleasures. She loved me ever deeply and the sex was the icing on the top. Not one of her confidants was upset at our new way of living. To a woman they too wanted this lifestyle too.

Over the next fifty years June has enjoyed maybe 500 or more lovers and after we became swingers I’ve enjoyed many, many lovers too. We love each other dearly and feel so sad that many others miss out on this the most perfect lifestyle imaginable. Open your eyes men and share your woman with other new lovers. You will be rewarded beyond any imaginable level. You will be freed of tyranny and doubt.

Reactions: sephoro

Users who are viewing this thread