Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

From Curious to Cuckold

• Thread starterMilfsrhot
  • Start date

Milfsrhot

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2023
Earth
For 27 years, Lexi and I have been building a life together. But as she hit her 50s, a spark ignited – a curiosity about the world beyond the boundaries of our marriage. We dipped our toes into swinging, soft and casual, never exchanging more than forbidden glances and fleeting touches.

Our adventures took us to adult bookstores, dens of mystery and temptation. We'd catch whispers of something more, something hidden behind closed doors. I was always too hesitant, but Lexi... Lexi had a newfound hunger in her eyes.

One night, she dragged me to one of those stores, her hand pulling mine insistently. The back room beckoned, and with a mischievous grin, she yanked me inside. The sight took my breath away – a dozen men, some bare, some nearly so, all proudly erect. A single woman knelt among them, her mouth working hungrily.

Lexi's eyes locked with mine, a question burning in them. Then, with a shrug, her mink coat pooled to the floor. Beneath it, she was gloriously naked, wearing only her suede knee-high boots. She was stunning! Far better than anybody here. She looked like a slutty glamour model. With a sultry smile, she sank to her knees, closing her lips around the first waiting cock.
IMG_5196.png
I started to line up with the other men, yearning to join in, but they made it clear I was not part of their club. "You can have a seat and stay and watch, or wait outside. Your 'cock-loving slut wife' can't leave until we are done." My own desires be damned. One wrong move, and I'd face their wrath. So I sat back, a voyeur to my wife's newfound liberation and, in a way, my liberation as well. Today, I know what a cuckold feels like. Twinges of the pain of jealousy, yet highly stimulating. When nobody was looking, I rubbed my cock with my hand through my pants just to feel it pulsate. It was begging for me to take it out, but I couldn't.

IMG_5194.pngIMG_5193.png
The show lasted hours and every moment was intoxicating – Lexi, moving from man to man, her moans echoing through the room. She swallowed greedily, her eyes never leaving mine. She even took one In her pussy and another in her mouth at the same time. She didn't fuck many, just two, but it made my head spin. Already, she's whispering about the next meeting, about leaving me behind while she explores this newfound world. She promised to take pictures and tell me all about it while we fucked. She said they told him it's called "reclaiming" and that it was important to keep my interest high. Oh man, I'm interested!

And I'm left here, aching and hard, my wife's cuckold. It's a fantasy, twisted and hot, and I can't help but wonder – where will this journey take us?

IMG_5195.png
IMG_5197.png

Reactions: Dark_Hung

Users who are viewing this thread