Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Freshly cucked by 25 yo GF!!!

• Thread starterRAMMINRAM
  • Start date

RAMMINRAM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2008
Well, I have always wanted to be in a cuckold relationship for some time now and I finally talked my GF into it!!! We are currently playing with a friend of mine who I also work with. She always found him attractive and they always flirted back and fourth. Fastforward, I talked to him first about it and he said he was game, next, I talked to her about it and she was game!!! I gave her his cell phone number and they started texting back and fourth. Since neither one of them has done anything like this before (I have done threesomes with other gf's in the past) I suggested they sleep together without me there to get used to each other!!! They both liked the idea!!! Next thing you know, it was Thursday last week and they decided to get together on his lunch at my house (since I only live like 5 mins from work). It was so hott to see him leave for lunch knowing where he was going and what he was about to do!!! That whole hour seemed like an eternity, wondering what positions they were doing!! I also knew that neither one of them liked condoms so he was going bareback in her!!!! After that hour I was on my home to get all the details of how it went. I was dissappointed to find out neither of them came!!! Then on Sunday night, we decided to have a threesome!!! He fucked her like there was no tommorrow!!! It was so hott!!! She wants me and her to have a baby and we were talking about how hott it would be if me and him raced to see who could get her pregnant first!!! The thought of him cumming in her makes me so hard!!! He's spending the night on Tues so when I get up and go to work, she can cuddle up next to him in our bed!!! Anyways, these are the pics from sunday night!!!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics!!!!

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture016.jpg

More pics!!!!

Picture020.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Please post again!!!

Hey there...didnt get to see the pics...hate photobucket....try again my friend

This thread is over a month old.

If he was going to repost he would have by now...

They are gone. He posted them on photobucket and you can't have that kind of content on photobucket.

Again, this thread died a month ago why are you even asking?

Users who are viewing this thread