Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

for ltbUK...dressing up for my bull!

• Thread starterDominant.Goddess
  • Start date

Dominant.Goddess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2008
tease tease tease....

the Goddess is having online conversations with a new bull. The other night he got me to dress up for him and made me cum, a great shuddering cum whilst my sissy lover slept. It was great!

Here's a pic of my nylon clad legs as dressed to please my prospective bull; I know it makes my beloved squirm. Your comments on what you would do to this pretty pussy are welcome....make him REALLY squirm please :D

Attachments

• bbc5.jpg
    bbc5.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,031
very nice

oooh...red open toe sling back killer heels, with dark contrasting nylons...what can you say...those spiked heels dug into my shoulders while on all fours cleaning and worshipping your pussy would be a dream...bet your potential bull liked the pic.

In honour

Dear DG thank you for surprising me with your wonderful post and magnificent picture. As you know the conversations you are having with the bull both excite and scare me, however I am working very hard at keeping my place and putting your needs first. I am aware of how good he made you feel DG and that makes me feel very wimpy.....to know that you dressed as instructed by another man and that he made you cum whilst I slept certainly makes clear my place....thank you DG you are as always my Superior.

your pantie boy

well thank *you*....

ike74 said:
wooww very nice pics
thank you

and what would you like to do to those nylon clad legs ike74?

slinky needledick....

slinky67 said:
oooh...red open toe sling back killer heels, with dark contrasting nylons...what can you say...those spiked heels dug into my shoulders while on all fours cleaning and worshipping your pussy would be a dream...bet your potential bull liked the pic.

that's exactly what my sissy lover likes to imagine too....and you know what they say...be careful what you wish for!

thank you for your generous comment in my other post, it was sweet of you...

the shrimp name is quite good!

my beloved ltbUK

learningtobeUK said:
Dear DG thank you for surprising me with your wonderful post and magnificent picture. As you know the conversations you are having with the bull both excite and scare me, however I am working very hard at keeping my place and putting your needs first. I am aware of how good he made you feel DG and that makes me feel very wimpy.....to know that you dressed as instructed by another man and that he made you cum whilst I slept certainly makes clear my place....thank you DG you are as always my Superior.

your pantie boy

aaah, my pantie boy :D

I want the big strong bulls to come in now and tell me what they'd like to do to me, with you watching....because I know you love to watch and the thought of it drives you wild. As your Goddess and Superior, I'm so glad you're learning so well to put my needs first, you are indeed proving to be a devoted and beloved submissive partner. Thank you....now....bring that panty clad ass over here why don't you....your Goddess has a friend she would like you to meet.....;)

Funny - I don't seem to have the same reaction to shoes as some men (or women) ;)

I see a pair of heels like that and I think "What a great anchor". After demanding the belt off your pantie boy's dressing gown (and thereby leaving his 'excitement' on show) I'd pass the middle of the belt around the back of your neck and tie your wrists up beside your face, then brining your knees up and wide I'd tie the lengths round your heels.

This will have the multiple effects of pointing your toes (giving a lovely line to your calf muscles), open both holes up to allow me a choice of where to leave the cream pie, and keep my hands free from holding your legs so I can stroke and squeeze wherever (and whatever) I want.

I could even use the loose ends of the belt to smack that clit of yours as it gets hard :)

Hard and fast, or slow and smooth, I'm sure there'd be plenty mess to clean up afterwards. :D

Sorry we haven't 'spoken' before DG - but I've enjoyed your pictures.

shoe ho

greymaster said:
Funny - I don't seem to have the same reaction to shoes as some men (or women)

I see a pair of heels like that and I think "What a great anchor". After demanding the belt off your pantie boy's dressing gown (and thereby leaving his 'excitement' on show) I'd pass the middle of the belt around the back of your neck and tie your wrists up beside your face, then brining your knees up and wide I'd tie the lengths round your heels.

This will have the multiple effects of pointing your toes (giving a lovely line to your calf muscles), open both holes up to allow me a choice of where to leave the cream pie, and keep my hands free from holding your legs so I can stroke and squeeze wherever (and whatever) I want.

I could even use the loose ends of the belt to smack that clit of yours as it gets hard

Hard and fast, or slow and smooth, I'm sure there'd be plenty mess to clean up afterwards.

Sorry we haven't 'spoken' before DG - but I've enjoyed your pictures.

Greymaster....you don't ADORE shoes :eek:

anchors need to be pretty no? ;)

and thank you for your graphic explanation and your comment on my pics....another one to follow....

~DG~

today's pie.....

mmmmmmnnnnnnn.......my favourite thing!

Attachments

• cp2.jpg
    cp2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 753
More Please X

You are just beautiful. I am desperate to see your sweaty nylon clad toes, possibly with cum, Oh please DG X X X Schultz

Dominant.Goddess said:
mmmmmmnnnnnnn.......my favourite thing!

Was that what I left following the previous picture? I wondered where that had ended up.

:D :D :D

nylon toes....

schultz said:
You are just beautiful. I am desperate to see your sweaty nylon clad toes, possibly with cum, Oh please DG X X X Schultz

will see what I can come up with Schultz!

nylon kiss, ~DG~

dirty messes!

greymaster said:
Was that what I left following the previous picture? I wondered where that had ended up.

:D :D :D

you really need to clean up after yourself then don't you Greymaster...or at least get someone to do it for you!

here is the wet pantie Goddess a little more appropriately clad. I love to walk round with my pussy dripping cum and the remnants of a really good session buried deep inside me. Can you see the tell-tale wet patch on my pretty panties?

Attachments

• pantie1.jpg
    pantie1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 352
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! That pic shows just why your a goddess and we're not worthy!!!

You truly deserve to have guys as your playthings.

Last Picture

Beyond Hot. I'll bet that last picture has already generated a quart of cum. I know mine will be in there. Because men think with their "balls" you are a Goddess.

ftwd said:
Wow!!! That pic shows just why your a goddess and we're not worthy!!!

You truly deserve to have guys as your playthings.

thank you lovely! What denotes a Goddess to you then?

Graciously yours ~DG~

JeffSmith988 said:
Beyond Hot. I'll bet that last picture has already generated a quart of cum. I know mine will be in there. Because men think with their "balls" you are a Goddess.

I hope it does have all that cum spread all over it :D

how divine.....

devilishly yours, ~DG~

p.s. ~ do men REALLY think with their balls?!!!

Oh My Goodness

Dominant.Goddess said:
you really need to clean up after yourself then don't you Greymaster...or at least get someone to do it for you!

here is the wet pantie Goddess a little more appropriately clad. I love to walk round with my pussy dripping cum and the remnants of a really good session buried deep inside me. Can you see the tell-tale wet patch on my pretty panties?

Goddess you are destroying the deacon with your toe and cum soaked panties. Thats ok i dont want to get any better. I will just try and live with it. I smell fresh filled hot taco. Thanks again you evil little sweet pussied prick teasing cunt. We love you for it. :p:p:D okdeacon

You have men "by the balls"

Biology has created the greater urgency for men to get release than women. A sexually liberated woman can "have it all." An attentive husband and many lovers. If you are sexually powerful enough to do it, then you deserve to enjoy it to the utmost. When I was younger, I was definitely the "bull type"..but I would have LOVED being dominated by you. AS LONG AS I GOT MY SHARE.

Users who are viewing this thread