Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Florida Vacation:)

• Thread starter24wife4bare
  • Start date

24wife4bare

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2005
Wow! All I can say is i am going back to Florida. My husband and I went down there 2 weeks ago to visit a friend who had just moved there. When we landed I found I was in a white girls heaven! There were so many blk men around that i couldn't wait to get away. later that night i went for a walk and they both told me to be carefull and to bring my cell. so I did. I went down to the water and walked out to the peer. I was in my favorite thin, short white dress, with nothing on underneath. After a half hour out there, I started heading back and came to a group of blk men walking in my direction, some clean cut and the others were doing the G-thing, but there were 6 guys total. I was already getting wet when they noticed me bending over the rail looking at the water. They stopped, asked me what i was looking at. I said just looking. I turned around and they all circled me. They started flirting and touching my shoulders and one guy put his hand on my butt and just held it there. I asked them if they wanted to get a room, they agreed and we went to a little motel down the way. when we went into the room, they strip right away. they all pulled my dress off and started kissing me everywere, it was overwelhming to say the least. The size of these guys varied some, but they were all alot bigger than my husband who is 8". one guy pushed my to the bed hard, I landed on my stomach, then he jump on top of me. He told me "just stay right here" and then i felt something huge slide into me. i was trying to scream and moan but he ****** my head into the pillow. His depth was to deep. He bottomed out inside me everytime, harder when he came. After about 15 minutes he came full force inside me. it just poured out from inside me. when he got off of me i rooled over and another jumped on immediately, then another. Two guys wanted to do double pen. so i climbed on one and the other was about to slide in when he grabbed my hands and held them behind my back, a third guy slid into my mouth nice and easy then grabbed my head and started face fucking me, i tried to scream when the guy behind slid in but i was choking. That lasted for a long while, and after they were done, we exchanged numbers and emails, and they left. when i got back everyone was worried about where i was, i told them i was just having a great time. I ended up sleeping with 13 blk men in the 5 day vacation. I had the time of my life and I am going back real soon.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4,143
Thank you!

I live in WA now. I am having a hard time finding enough blk men to fill my needs, but I make do.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,359
re: Florida Vacation

Thank you for posting that story ... I keep getting invites to go there from guys I chat with. Now I am hearing more of the whole story. Thank you.

Florida does sound quite the interesting place. I did enjoy that story too. Sounds like a very exciting experience and trip.

Would love to hear more.

J

Your not far from Camano Island. Have some family memebers who own a small home there. Well small according to them. Has five bedrooms three floors several acres and all kinds of places to be naughty with dates when I get up there to visit.

Glad to hear the tourist board is doing something right! Tampa resident

You Go Girl

When you first went to Florida, and walked into those 6 Black men. Was this the first time you have had Black sexing? I know what you are feeling right now. As being a white woman and having the time of my life with my Black Master taking me any way He wishes. I have never felt this before I went BLACK.

You Go Girl ALL THE WAY!!!!:clap:
Brandy69

Hot story...but FAKE. Why would a married woman have stupid teen magazine pictures posted on her bedroom wall...That room looks like the room of a high school girl, maybe a college dorm...NOT a married woman.

Hot girl though!

Good story. Too good to be true. Myke and Blackwindstorm are right. Just another fake. Great fiction writer tho. Should turn pro.

myke said:
Hot story...but FAKE. Why would a married woman have stupid teen magazine pictures posted on her bedroom wall...That room looks like the room of a high school girl, maybe a college dorm...NOT a married woman.

Hot girl though!

my thoughts exactly!!
but yes she is hot

Users who are viewing this thread