Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Flatmate tricked me and my girlfriend. Need advice

• Thread starterimbaplayer
  • Start date

imbaplayer

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2020
First of all I'm not a cuck and I'd prefer not to become one. I'm currently living with a flatmate because of college and he asked me if he can msg my girlfriend because he wants to get me a birthday present and wants to surprise me with it so he would like to get her input on the gift. I said sure why not and he told me to just tell her that he is gonna hit her up and that I don't wanna know what they talk about but that I'm fine with it. So I did that and then a day later she asked me if I really don't wanna know what they talk about and if I'm really fine with it. I said sure. Because I thought it's about the birthday surprise like he said.
But it got me a little suspicious and was wondering why she asks me like that. When she went to take a shower I took her phone and read the messages and he told her that my secret fantasy is being cucked and that I want him to hook up with her but that I am ashamed and embarrassed to tell her. He told her that I want to hear it from him and when ever I talk to her about it or if I get jealous one day and be angry I would just pretending because that's my kink to be the jealous bf. He also told her that they should record it when they hook up so I can watch it when ever I am not with her.
My girlfriend isn't the brightest I must say. I mean I love her more than anything and I would never leave her no matter what but she is unfortunately also pretty gullible. She didn't believe him at first but then he talked her into believing it and she also somewhat got the confirmation from me about it when she asked me those questions and I thought it was about my birthday gift..
She told him that she isn't sure if she should go all the way with him but that she thinks she would do it for me if I really want this (I DON'T!!!). He told her that's fine and offered her a first date to get to know each other. She agreed to this.. They will go on their first date this saturday.
I tried to tell her that I know that she's going on a date with him and that I don't want her to go and that I don't want him anywhere near him but she just took it as me pretending to be the jealous bf like he told her and she just winked at me and said sure she won't go.
I really don't know what to do now. I feel powerless. I tried to confront him but he's just being an utter dick about it and says if I have problem I can move out.
Thats where I am at right now. I don't know what I do now to stop this. The worst part is that I think that my girlfriend is just genuinely doing it to make me happy and that this guy is getting his way with her because of it
any advice of what I can or should do is appreciated im a bit stunlocked and overwhelmed with all this

If it's not what you want, tell her and move out of the flat. Just let her know how serious you are about it.

But up to you if you just sit there and let him take her cause you now know it won't stop at that date

If it is not what ur into then why not tell her? I wouldn’t necessarily say that you read her messages, but tell her the contexts of oh my flatmate asked me for ur number to get a gift for you. What did you tell him?

Then move out and get ur gf to change her number.

Yea I tried to talk to her some more but it's like I'm hitting a wall with this. She thinks it's just an act and that she makes me happy with it. I think I will be moving out but this won't fix the problem. He has her contacts now and she already agreed on the date..
I'm thinking about maybe having someone else contact her to tell her what a piece of shit he is and that she should stay away from him since she doesn't wanna listen to me or rather thinks this is an act. I think this could work like I said she's very gullible with stuff like this

If she is that gullible, you may want to save yourself a lot of long-term grief and just move on.

Reactions: incog
Agree with fk, if you can't get through her head what is real and what's fantasy, May wanna cut bait

imbaplayer said:
Yea I tried to talk to her some more but it's like I'm hitting a wall with this. She thinks it's just an act and that she makes me happy with it. I think I will be moving out but this won't fix the problem. He has her contacts now and she already agreed on the date..
I'm thinking about maybe having someone else contact her to tell her what a piece of shit he is and that she should stay away from him since she doesn't wanna listen to me or rather thinks this is an act. I think this could work like I said she's very gullible with stuff like this
You need to tell her that you're serious about her not going or doing anything with him and that you're not acting.. personally if it were my girl I'd trade fists with him.. but that's me..

imbaplayer said:
First of all I'm not a cuck and I'd prefer not to become one. I
I find it highly unlikely someone who isnt a cuck and prefers not to become one would be on 1 cuckold site let alone 2 cuckold sites. Care to explain?

• Haha
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and incog
mrs redback said:
I find it highly unlikely someone who isnt a cuck and prefers not to become one would be on 1 cuckold site let alone 2 cuckold sites. Care to explain?
If you know a better site posting about a topic like this. Let me know. Reddit didn't work.

Do you really need advice from these boards how to deal with this........................

My advice would be let her see him Saturday, or get up early and take her out for the day!

Users who are viewing this thread