Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

fla mwf 4 big blacks

• Thread startertaylor52
  • Start date

taylor52

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hi mwf in so fla for muscular back men to use

hi

I'm on the east coast

Attachments

• DSC04425.JPG
    DSC04425.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 2,513
Damm, girl you got to post more pics of yourself.I got a feelin you r very beautiful.

He's out and i'm really horny

He's playing golf with his buddies and I'm home craving black cock

Attachments

• DSC04497.JPG
    DSC04497.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 699
  • DSC04499.JPG
    DSC04499.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,256
  • DSC04501.JPG
    DSC04501.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,596
That pussy needs some tongue!

God Damm Taylor you got my cock rock hard girl.That pussy of yours needs to be stretched baby. I'd love to lay you down on your back and wrap your legs around my neck and fuck you silly.

DAMM for a Sexy Lady like yourself ... I'd drive over to the east coast!!!
Email me (gotdreads2003@yahoo.com)

This is one pretty woman, thanks for showing your face, awesome body too.

T

damn baby...i bet you like it ruff from the black dick don'cha...hit me up and i'll stuff that puss to the walls. i'm 22 and in atl..check my profile and PM me if you want that real blk dick.

hi

Yes i do like it rough. Too bad you're in atl.

baby i fuck u like a slut...you get this dick one time you gonna be my freak. you wan see this black dick?

hey babe,
I'm not picky. I'll give you the choice. I'll lie under you and suck that clit good while you get stretched out really nice and you can take my cock (if you can) or I'll just settle for fucking and sucking that gorgeous ass all nite!

I saw in a recent posting here you said you were 52 y.o. baby thats fuckin amazing.You got a body that a 20 y.o. would want believe me.We got to see more of you.Im coming to Fla. in Sep. this year for vacation,I cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread