Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fithy Slut wife

• Thread starterpablohearsay
  • Start date

pablohearsay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
Pics of my filthy slut wife....Enjoy (actions shots are not of me...of course ;) )

Attachments

• IMG00092.jpg
    IMG00092.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,308
  • IMG00104.jpg
    IMG00104.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • IMG00132.jpg
    IMG00132.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,200
  • IMG00274.jpg
    IMG00274.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMG00672.jpg
    IMG00672.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Love
Reactions: GBBOY, DeleteMe and Atlanta_Jay
Sounds like me! Hmmm, you mean other wives love strange new cock inside them besides me?

• Love
Reactions: DeleteMe
She's gorgeous, i love her big tit's too.

Well worth waiting for - the first and last shots show a stunning looking lady who knows how to turn men on.

If the action shots were not you, then what was the 'set up' at the time?

She look great! Nice suckable breasts, I would love to pleasure her.

Your wife is a fucking filthy slut *****, I could just see her at a bar with a short skirt and no panties and top with her tits hangin out. I know you would get behind her and lift her dress so everyone in the bar could see her sweet little pussy. Make her sit on the bar stool with her legs spread and invite anyone in the place to fuck her, they would take turns cumming in her sloppy cunt as the cum dripped out of her used hole onto the floor. When they were done you would walk her out to the car with her pussy still ******* and cum dripping down her legs, she would lean against the car and tell you to clean her up for the next bar. I love sluts :)

I agree! So sexy and thanks for sharing! You're a lucky man to have that ... and sloppy seconds from it as well!

Terrific pics Pablo

A sexy hotwife and great pics,thanks for sharing pal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread