Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First Time

• Thread starterDamian
  • Start date

Damian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2012
Late one evening me and the bar having a few drinks to relax. As we talk about our long day working our jobs her fellow friend Jason walks up to her and starts talking to her about an episode from work. I ordered a round of drinks and asked to join us. I barely got a word in edge wise as he done most of the talking. We finished up our drinks and stood as were about to leave. Jason walks out with us to our car. I unlock the car and open my wifes door up approaching a goodbye very soon as I was ready to take her home and do my deeds to complete our evening. My wife ask him to follow us. I am alittle furious at this point and discussed it as we drove off. Reaching our travel to the house I pull into the garage and step inside the house she grabs th efront door to let Jason in. I just head to the kitchen to prepare another drink to cool me off. I walk into the living room to find my wife on her knees sucking him way into her throat. As she pulled up for air Jason is packing a nice thick long hard cock. It was larger than mine! I know I am very thick sporting a nice ten and half inches long. He was well above that in both directions. Did she have this planned? I have no clue but I was shocked she would have done this knowing how angry I was on the drive back to the house. As she sucked and gagged taking his cock he was steady removing what he could of his clothes . I stood and watched from around th ewall. She stood up and got undressed looking around to find me finishing off my drink. She tells me to come around and watch this. She admits to me that Jason has been dying to eat her out and thats what he is about to do. She sits down on the edge of the sofa and Jason drops to his knees and starts licking my wifes pussy as if its the last meal he will ever get in his life. I have never shared my wife with noone. I am still in shock. She lets him know his tongue feels wonderful on her clit and to lick the inside of her hole as I didnt fuck her this morning. With eyes rolling in the back of her head she ask if I want to see his huge dick inside her still tight pussy. I ignored her as if I didnt hear her speak. She pulls him by his hair up to her mouth and kisses him like Romeo & Julliet. He pushes her backwards and aims his cannon size cock at the entrance of her pussy. One single push it appears it would never go, then her lips part wide as ever as if they going to rip top to bottom. He still pushing that seems like forever then stops half way. He pulls out slowly till the head of his cock appears again . Returns this time again with her taking yet another two iniches deeper. He repeats this motion for what seemed dead stop in time until he had every inch buried into my wife. Her juices flowing due to the fact she done cum twice before he got it all inside. He picked up the pace. Her moans and screams become very loud as he pumped thrust after thrust in her pussy. She was limp and weak from her orgasms sending waves after waves through her body. I have never made her this way before. He slowed down the tempo and stopped. As he pulled his cock out of my wife I seen the damage. Her lips still open full view as I looked down inside my wifes stretched pussy. It glistened with wetness and he shoved it in with no problem. He continued to fuck her madly with that giant cock and he buckled as I knew what was about to happen. I started saying dont cum in her but it was to late. He flooded her pussy with his nector and as deep as he could go. Legs held way into the air as he held her ankles his cock spasmed load after load inside my wife. HE withdrew his cock and put his clothes on and left. No thank yous, no words. My wife laid there in silence and nearly coma state. I walked over and just stared at her pussy. It looked ruined for life as cum poured and dripped on our new carpet. I was still horny from thinking about the pussy I was in for tonight, I just dropped my pants and while she laid there I pushed my cock inside her already lubed pussy. I couldnt feel the sides hardly at all. I just pumped and pumped. I looked down and the lips were covered in his cum. I felt my balls tighten I pulled out and told her to open her mouth and taste his cum on my cock and I released a load of my own in her mouth. He now cums over twice a week to fuck her loose pussy from our cocks. She is saying he will fuck her ass before me.

Reactions: PlannB

Users who are viewing this thread