Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First time with new black bf

• Thread startersuperjet800
  • Start date
S

superjet800

She finally went to meet a guy she has been talkiing to for a couple weeks. At first she wanted me to be there for the first time but I suggested she just take the video camera and go her self. She said she wanted to fuck him but it looks like making love in the video.

Update 05/22/2007 All pictures have been removed due to negative and lack of feed back. Don't need people accusing me of being fake. For those who missed it I posted 25 photos of a 34 year tall slim woman (see link below for her picture in our profile) with her new black fuck friend from their first two sessions together. I will not be posting any further on this site. Thanks to all who had something positive to say about them.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/qwerytyui2

congrats

superjet800 said:
She finally went to meet a guy she has been talkiing to for a couple weeks. At first she wanted me to be there for the first time but I suggested she just take the video camera and go her self. She said she wanted to fuck him but it looks like making love in the video.

looks like she's totally into it. you have such a beautiful hotwife. and she has such a good looking black bull too.

Let's see more pics. Did you clean them up afterwards?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
no

No wasnt there and not into that. Just like her to be a slut. She loves the BBC.

Shit I just cumed in my pants.:D Did he take her bare? More pics please!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!

superjet800 said:
... She said she wanted to fuck him but it looks like making love in the video.

Yeah, it looks like she's having a good time! She is very sexy and looks natural being a slut. I'm always surprised to see my woman "not holding anything back" when she's trying to impress her lover.

I hope you both had fun and enjoy many more. The pics have a lot of sexual energy in them, thanks for sharing!

Puting it on the line

superjet800 said:
No wasnt there and not into that. Just like her to be a slut. She loves the BBC.

Its hard to tell from the pics but, does she take it bareback? If not how does she get them to wear a condom. My wife has been fucked by lots of BBC, has never asked for protection and non has ever been offered. Once the guys find that they can pump their load into her, they always go for it.

Attachments

• Copy of Feb 7, small - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 4 006.jpg
    Copy of Feb 7, small - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 4 006.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,817
  • Gallery 8-150-9.jpg
    Gallery 8-150-9.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2,098
  • Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 036.jpg
    Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 036.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,871
  • Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 039.jpg
    Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 039.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,603
  • Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 041.jpg
    Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 041.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,575

She does take it bare back but didn’t say anything to him when he put a condom on. Afterwards she told him that next time she wants his come in her. They are planning on making me watch them fuck this weekend. I am not into the humiliation so I wont be participating or cleaning up. I just love to watch my wife turn into a black cock ***** as she gets fucked long and hard and screaming for more.

Pics are Hott thanks for sharing them and i hope you both enjoy many more encounters together with him, where did she meet him can i ask, :)

Want more?

Love to get feedback. Do have some pics of her with another black guy. Would be willing to show if we can get some more feed back

Yes please

superjet800 said:
Love to get feedback. Do have some pics of her with another black guy. Would be willing to show if we can get some more feed back

Man she is hot as, please can we see more pics of her with another BBC

what Gives???

Different venues and different camera angles... someone is lying... hmmmm... are there any real cucks in this damn forum anymore ???

superjet800 said:

Very hot please show more
EU

Believe it or not?

farkwhar said:
Different venues and different camera angles... someone is lying... hmmmm... are there any real cucks in this damn forum anymore ???
I hope that you are not implying that I am lying. These pictures are stills taken form two different video cameras placed at two different locations in the room where they stayed for the entire session. As agreed by her, my wife placed the camera's prior to anything more than kissing. This was so they could meet alone but I could still witness. It is true the photos are from both cameras therefore they are from two different angles. The room and the people are the same in all the photos. This took place 2 Friday's ago and the plan is another meeting this weekend. This time I will be present. I intend to film to the camera will not be stationary and I again plan on using both camera's.
This additional photo’s are of the same woman (my wife) with a different black man that occurred several months ago. As is planned for this weekend, I was present and filmed the encounter and took still photos. I challenge anyone to look at these pictures and determine anything I have said to not be true.

B&w

Excellent shots... of a woman who enjoys her black toy.... & a happy hubby sees his wife being satisfied... what a wonderfull world!!!! ^)_(^

Your wife is beautiful & passionate

Thanks for sharing your pics and infos about her.

First of all, I believe you about the pics. Although not clear enough, I can see that your wife is passionate when she has a blk man in bed with her. The hard part for a husband is to accept that his wife loves it as much as he. If your wife makes love and not just fuck guys, it's even more exciting. I didn't understand, this excites you, worries you or both?

Although dangerous, taking her lovers bareback is HOT and the only way for a woman to feel complete. Your wife, as other women, needs her lovers cum inside her to feel how hot he is for her.

I understand not want to be humiliated and clean up. I don't like that either. Concentrating to watch your wife taking BBC, watching her facial expressions and every move she does, listening her moans and screams it must be an amazing experience.

Definitely want more!

Wow, one lucky guy

y'ou are one lucky guy and an exceptional wife!

Really ho

Superjet

You really have a hot sexy wife:p . What BC will she using when her black stud shoots his cum inside her? Are you guys into preg risk IR sex?

Users who are viewing this thread