Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First Time Shared Part 3: Tricked Wife

• Thread starterItiso
  • Start date

Itiso

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2023
Overview/Review

Hello everyone this is part 3 of myself and my wife’s shared experiences. Unfortunately this lifestyle just started recently for us, and only three things have happened so far. For review myself and my wife are 36 years old. We have 3 kids together. She is Ebony/Latina, and we live in Texas. In Part one my wife was shared for the first time with an old man named John. She was blindfolded and had no idea who he was or what he looked like. In the second part we visited my father for the first time and after a night of drinking I found my father and wife having sex, although my father tricked my wife and started having sex with her when she was asleep. I highly advise reading the first two parts so you know our journey so far.

The Setup

After seeing my wife have sex with my father I knew it’s possible she would be open to having sex with older men, and she would do it without a blindfold. I told my wife we were going to have some getaway time from the kids. She agreed that would be nice. We decided to get a hotel room in Austin, Texas. I already had a plan in mind, but had not told my wife.

Once we arrived in Austin we checked into our hotel room. I told my wife “go get ready we are going out to eat.” My wife replied “okay.” Once she got ready we left. Upon arriving at the restaurant we got our table. I told my wife “I want to do something different tonight.” She asked “what do you mean?” I told her “I want me and you to have sex while multiple other men watch us.” My wife seemed hesitant, but said “okay if that’s what you want.” I am glad she agreed because I already had four guys waiting at the hotel room. All them were white, ages 55-70.

Tricked Wife

My wife and I left the restaurant and went back to the hotel. Before I got to our floor I told her “the men that are going to watch are already in the room.” She said “what? How?.” I told her “I left keys for them.” I didn't tell the truth which was I had this planned already and told the front desk who I was expecting. I could see my wife instantly got nervous. Maybe she thought I wasn’t serious or it wasn’t going to happen. We got to our door. I used the key card and opened the door. Two men were sitting on the bed and two were on the couch. I said “hello” to all of them. They all replied with variations of “hey” “how’s it going?.” My wife could see these were much older men but didn’t say anything.

I asked the two gentlemen on the bed “if they could move off the bed.” They both got up and moved to the left and right of the bed. I told my wife “lay down on the bed.” I could see she was still very nervous. She laid down on her back and closed her eyes. I lifted her dress all the way up to her waist. I wasted no time and started to lick her pussy. My wife was embarrassed, but feeling good. She kept her eyes close as if these men could not see her as long as they were closed. What she didn’t know is they had all gotten undressed and were stroking to her.

I slowly moved my hand up her stomach and chest. I pulled her left breast out of her dress, and then I pulled her right breast out of her dress so everyone could see. As soon as I pulled them out I heard all the men in the room go “mmmmm.” My wife was moaning in pleasure as I played with her clit. All the men in the room got closer to her. They were all within a rulers length of her on the left and right side of the bed. My wife could feel the heat of them stroking to her and she opened up her eyes. She looked at all of them and continued to moan from getting her clit licked. Her head was spinning, and she did not care they were surrounding her.

I told my wife “give me a blowjob.” I went over to the couch and sat down. My wife walked over to the couch got on her knees, she then unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She wasted no time and started to suck me off. I looked at the other men in the room and noded. One of the men positioned himself behind my wife, the other two went to her left and right. The last gentlemen stood up and waited. The old man behind her got very close to her. I reached over her and grabbed her dress. I pulled it up so he could see her pussy.

The old man behind looked to be the oldest in the group around 70. He got between her legs and started stroking within inches of her pussy. He started to graze her pussy on purpose. She didn’t notice at first, but then his head slipped in a little and her eyes got big. I think she was in shock because they were only supposed to be watching, but I’m sure she thought maybe it was an accident. He continued to graze her, getting more and more frequent with it. The other two on her left and right waited and watched. My wife got hornier and hornier feeling the cock hit her pussy repeatedly. I noticed her ass started moving back and forth ever so slightly when his old cock grazed her pussy.

The next part is where I tricked her. I pulled her head up from blowing me and I asked her “are you ready for a cock?” She replied “yes I am ready for you to fuck me.” I told her “I am not going to fuck you I almost done.” Now her choices were old cock or no cock. She continued to blow me, her ass moved more and more as the old man rubbed his cock on her repeatedly. Finally the old man behind her closed the distance. He put his cock underneath her, he grabbed her waist and started grind fucking her. The top of his dick rubbed against her pussy as her ass smacked into his belly. My wife started moaning as he grinded on her.

I knew that this was the perfect time. I lifted her head up I stood up and walked over to the corner. The old man standing to her left sat down on the couch. He put his cock up against her face to show her how big it was. This old mans cock went to the top of her head. He took his cock and pushed it down to her lips. My wife opened her mouth, she wrapped her plump black limps around his old cock and started bobbing her head up and down. My wife let a man twice her age use her mouth as he wanted. He grabbed the back of her head and guided her back and forth. Her big married lips moved up and down his old shaft. She swallowed all the pre cum that came out of his old cock. He started to fondle her tits as she took his old cock and fluids in her mouth.

Once the old man behind saw her take his friends cock in her mouth he knew it was his opportunity. He put his tip against her pussy and pushed inside her. My wife let out a loud moan, but all you could hear was “mmmmm” due to her taking the other old man down her throat. The old behind her started to pump her pussy slow, getting her pussy adjusted to the size of his old cock. He grabbed her waist with both hands tightly. He gave her long slow strokes. He was old enough to be her grandfather yet inside of her raw, balls deep. My wife was in pure bliss not even realizing she was having unprotected sex with a man twice her age.

The other two men watched waiting for their turns. They stroked to my wife having two holes full. The old man she was blowing told her “look at me” she looked up and locked eyes with him. He told her “suck harder” as he pushed the back of her head down into his cock. Her head moved back and forth faster. Her big plump black limps clamped down harder. The old man let out a loud moan “ohhhhhhh” he said “swallow all of my cum.” He made my wife stare into his eyes as he pumped stream after stream of cum in her young married mouth. I could see his cock repeatedly pulse as he shot all of his old sperm in her mouth. My wife was doing as she was told and swallowing every drop while he held her head down and grabbed her breast. Once he emptied every drop in her married mouth and made sure she swallowed it, he got up and went to sit on the bed.

The old man on her right sat down on the couch, he immediately put his cock up to her mouth she once again took another old man’s cock in her mouth after just swallowing a load of cum. The old man behind her was pumping her pussy hard now. He smacked her ass as he pumped her faster and faster. My wife was letting out moan after moan while sucking cock. The old man was getting close. He picked up the pace even more. His balls slapping against my wife as he plunged deep into her. The old man said “I am cumming, I’m gonna cum inside you.” I looked at the old man as that was not part of the deal. I had told them they could cum on her ass, face, or tits. I let it go when the first old man came in her mouth. Now this guy was going to cum inside of her? My wife was too busy with a cock in her mouth she couldn’t say anything. .The old man let out a loud moan “ohhhhhhh” “I am almost there.” The 70 year old man thrusted into her 36 year old tight married body. She threw her ass back while this man twice her age had his way with her pussy. The old man pulled all the way back to the tip and slammed into her one last time pushing in as far as he could go. He was pulling both of her shoulders so he could close any distance between his cock and her womb. He let out a huge moan as he dumped his cum in her tight married black pussy. He sat that deep inside her for a moment making sure he let out everything inside of her.

At that point I had to go use the bathroom. I was in there maybe 10 minutes. When I came back out they had moved. They were now having their way with her one by one, and she was letting them. One of the old men had moved her she was now standing up, she had her hands on the wall. The old man that was to her left before was now pumping her from behind. He had her all to himself. I watched as he grabbed her tits while repeatedly thrusting into her. He asked her “do you like this old cock in you?” She said “yes.” He said “do you like fucking old men.” She said nothing. He asked again while driving into her pussy even harder “do you like fucking old me ?” She moaned loudly and said “ohhhhhh yes.” The old man moaned and “fuck you are tight.” The old man then asked my wife “are you ready for my cum.” My wife in full pleasure just said “yes.” These old men disregarded the rules and continued to try to breed my wife. They could care less what we talked about. He said loudly “I am cumming” “ohhhhh I am gonna knock you up.” He pushed deep into my wife, his belly fully touching her ass. He let out so much cum inside my wife’s pussy. It was already starting to leak out and he just stated cumming. He was grabbing my wife’s hips so hard and pulling her into him. He was pushing out every little drop trying to get this young black married woman half his age pregnant. He pulled out of my wife and so much cum started flowing out of her. That is the second load shot in her pussy tonight. I am thinking no way she doesn’t get pregnant by these old men.

Only one guy has not cum yet. My wife was on her knees by the wall. He walked over grabbed her arm. He pulled her up and told her to get on the bed. My wife laid on her back. He got on top of her, in between her legs. He slid into my wife slowly. He grabbed her big breast and began pumping her. My wife started moaning again. She grabbed the sheets with both hands while another old man pumped her pussy. His face got close to my wife’s. He put his lips against hers and started to kiss her sensually. Their kissing was intimate. They continuously made out while he fucked her. He began to pound her harder with a lot more force. Her moans got even louder. She said “I am gonna cum” as he thrusted into her. He replied “good I am too.” He asked her “are you ready for another load?” She didn’t care she was about to cum, she said “yes.” He asked “are you slut wife that likes strangers cumming in her?” She said “yes.” He grabbed my wife’s right breast and said “take it all I am gonna put a baby in you.” He started to kiss my wife as he dumped months and months worth of cum inside her married pussy. My wife was orgasming as this old man was filling her.

At this point everyone had cum. Three of the four men had left. The oldest one (70) stayed back to talk to me about the experience. After about 20 mins my wife got off the bed. I could see regret on her face that she just had sex with four old men. She went to bathroom and got in the shower. I wanted to see what else she would do. I told the old man to go in there and see if she would fuck him in the shower now that she has come to her senses. He got up went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I waited for her to tell him to get out. Around 10 minutes went by. I went to go check. I cracked the door and peeked in. The old man was behind my wife. Her hands were up against the front of the shower. He was already pumping her pussy In the shower. I knew at this point she had some type of fetish for it. For the second time tonight this old man fucked her young tight black body. His cock went in and out of her pussy eager to breed her. She moaned loudly in pleasure. The old man grabbed her plump breasts as she threw her ass into him. My slutty tattooed black wife was enjoying fucking someone old enough to be her grandfather. Her unprotected pussy squeezing down on this old man’s cock. He asked her “is this pussy mine?” She said “yes.” He said “are you going to fuck me whenever I want?” She replied “yes.” He told her “swear to me.” She said “I swear I’ll fuck to whenever you want.” He asked her “are you going to let me knock you up?” My wife replied “yes.” He said “good tell me to cum in you again.” My wife said “please cum in me again.” The old man was excited that this young married black slut wanted his cum. He bucked his hips and pumped her as hard as he could. He grabbed her big tits and said “I am gonna cum.” He moaned just like the first time “ohhhhhh” he pushed into her making sure all his sperm went to her womb. He dumped his second load deep in her. Even after she came back to her senses and was filled with regret, she let the oldest man in the group fuck her again and cum in her.

When he came out I asked him “how did it go?” He said “she wouldn’t do it, but she let me stay and shower.” I knew at that point he was serious about continuing to fuck her. After that he left. My wife came out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later. I told her “I think you have a thing for old men.” She replied “that’s gross I was just horny and you didn’t give me a choice.” I told her “but you let them cum in you.” She said “no I didnt, I had a cock in my mouth and couldn’t say no.” As if she didn’t let them cum inside her three other times when she had nothing in her mouth. After that we went to bed. We spent the next two days in the city and then we went home.

End

So that’s the last story for now until myself and my wife have a new experience.

C165D8F8-5838-4D00-9617-C9DBCA60FA9B.jpeg

96E4CBBB-F2A1-4A1A-B127-76AB71DEFE1C.jpeg

E5D590C8-45E8-4F8A-8281-0E2B7EE3A185.jpeg

60E57FC6-43BA-4604-89B8-5F6793DE1CD4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: milfbuster

Users who are viewing this thread