Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First Time Fantasy

• Thread starternewcuckpa
  • Start date

newcuckpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
Evening in a Hotel.

On Wednesday my wife informed me we were going away to the shore for the weekend. Friday we left work early and had no idea anything but a relaxing weekend at the beach was going to happen. We checked in and had a room with 2 queens sized beds, I asked about this and she said that was all that they had at the last minute when they made the reservation. She was very playful and started kissing me, she said she had some fun ideas for the weekend, this excited me. She said for tonight she wanted to tie me up. I agreed and she told me to go take a shower while she set things up.

When I got out she pulled off the towel I was wrapped in and had me lay down in the middle of the bed she tied me spread eagle and even put a rope around my waist and under the bed to the other side. I really couldn’t move. The made my small dick hard which got a giggle from her and I was kind of shocked when she said “I see you small dickie likes being treated like this” I was now more excited than I had ever been. She then took 2 straps out and put one around the base of my little dick and the other around the base of my balls. They were tight, uncomfortable but I had never been harder in my life. She then blindfolded me and had me open mu mouth and put what must have been a ball gag in my mouth. I was helpless, scared and very excited.
She whispered in my ear that I should relax and it was her turn to get ready. I heard her go into the shower. I seemed like forever till she got done. I was so hot and couldn’t wait to have her start what she was going to do to me until I heard a knock at the door. I was shocked and scared even if it was just towels or something they would be able to see me. I was even more shocked when my wife greeted a man and invited him in. They talked for a while saying how nice it was to meet after talking online and on the phone for a while. After what seemed like a very long time I heard him laugh and tell her he sees what she met about the small hard dickie.

The continued to make small talk and I think shared the bottle of wine I had brought for my wife and I to share. Then all conversation stopped and I could start to hear the soft moans of making out. I was shocked, horrified and more excited than ever before. Finally she came over and told me to get ready for some real fun. I felt her got on top of my in a 69 position. She blew a breath on my dick and laughed at it again. Then I felt him get on the bed right behind my head. The heard my wife moan as he entered her it was slow and easy at first him asking her how did it feel to finally have a real cock in her. She said she liked it very much he then told her to beg him to fuck her like a *****, which she gladly did. He started fucking her harder and was rubbing her body all over mine, I could feel her pussy rubbing all over my face but the blindfold and gag meant while it was so close it was too far away for me. I had never heard my wife react like this to sex. He was slapping her ass calling her names and telling her to ride his big dick harder and she loved it. He kept going faster and deeper finally he started cumming and so did she. It felt like the gag kept me from drowning in all of their combined cum. They both got off the bed her asking me if I liked that, I nodded which made them both laugh. Then he told me that was enough fun for me tonight. From then on I would only get to listen and imagine. They went over to the other bed. He complimented her on her magnificent dd tits then told her a man would have to be a fool to give those up. They fucked long into the night I don’t remember when I finally feel asleep. She woke me up by roughly jerking off my little dick. I came in about 2 seconds which got a big laugh from her. I felt her put something on me she told me this was my new chastity device that only she had they key for. I was untied and released. She told me her lover was gone already and if I was a good cuck all week I might get to watch next time. But if I didn’t please her in any way she wanted I would be either left at home or drive her to her next meeting and made to wait in the car all night.

Let me know if you would like me to continue this story...

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
I'd love to be in your place, my hard mini-dick locked away in my panties, my hard nipples poking thru my bra.

Part 2

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful, we shopped relaxed by the pool, wife was not mentioning a thing and if it wasn’t for being locked in a chastity device I could feel it didn’t happen. But it did and it was very exciting I was beginning to enjoy the constant state of arousal I was in even though I couldn’t really get hard or do anything about it. Which in some way excited me even more. I couldn’t get what I heard and felt out of my mind and wanted to see it happen next time so I knew I would do whatever she wanted me to.

The first change was when we got home I was told to take my stuff out of our bedroom and move it to the guest bedroom, the only reason I would be allowed back in the bedroom is if I was tied to the bed or allowed to watch. It was now a room for her and any lovers she chooses to bring there. The week seemed to last forever. I did every chore she asked and did it well so I would be able to watch this weekend. The final chore she had me do was Thursday night I was told to shave from the neck down. I spent a good part of the night in the shower getting this done and then seeing my hairless body in the mirror did excite me.
Before we left Friday she inspected my shave job. I was given a pink bra, garter belt, a ribbon and white stockings and was told to put them on under my clothes, the ribbon went around my still chastity device trapped little dick.She put them address we were going to in the gps and told me to follow the directions since we weren’t going to the hotel this time. Then she got in the back seat and seems to doze off. We ended up in a rural area not to far from the hotel we had stayed at. I pulled into the driveway of the home the gps said was my destination and the garage door opened. My wife told me to pull inside. I hoped out of the car and opened her door. She just laughed and told me to strip down to my undies. She then blindfolded me and handcuffed me and led me into the house. We walked through the door and t sounded like the same guy as the last time but he seemed to have a friend with him as well. I felt so embarrassed when he said pink was my color. My wife just giggled. She helped me get down on my knees and then felt cuffs being put around my ankles the the 2 sets of cuffs being tied together so I wasn’t getting off of my knees and the only movement would have been to fall over.
They seemed to ignore me for a while talking about this and that I was so excited I felt my head was going to explode here I was helpless kneeling in women’s lingerie in front of my wife and 2 men. Finally she asked if I wants to watch this time, I said yes, She asked what I would do to be able to watch and I said anything, that got me some more laughs. She told me to open my mouth and instead of a ball gag she put a ring gag in so my mouth was held open, this excited me and revolted me at the same time.
The blindfold was removed and I was kneeling at the foot of a bed my wife join her lovers there and they started making out. I was so excited to see them playing with her amazing tits that I missed so much and seeing how wet she was getting. I watched breathlessly as one of then spread her wide climbed on top and entered her he was about 9 inches and she took it all right in the other guy was about 8 inches but a lot thicker than the first. He gently held the back of her head as he stood right next to the bed and feed his cock into her mouth. Almost instantly I could see her starting to build toward orgasm, at one point she lifted her head and our eyes met while these 2 guys had the cocks buried in her and this seemed to make her even more excited and within a minute or so I heard the muffled screams of her first orgasm. She came a second time as they came as well. I was shocked when my wife spread her legs so I can see what seemed like a gallon of cum in and around her pussy she had done them both without condoms. She got some on her fingers and licked them clean. The guy with the 9 inch cock sat down right in front of me his cock wet with his and her come. My wife sat down next to him and the other guy next to her. She started slowly stroking the guy in front of me and he started getting a little hard. She put the head of his cock right by the ring gag and he pushed it in my mouth. I had no choice I had a cock in my mouth. My wife then said if I wanted to continue watching and not be sent to another room I had better do a good job of getting this dick hard. I started to use my tongue on it. It tasted like her and I liked that. As it got harder he pushed it in further. I was starting to enjoy the feeling of having my mouth fucked when I realized my head was being pushed down on his cock not by him but by my wife. The guy next to her was playing with her tits and she was really enjoying watching this. I wanted this to continue but when he really got hard it was pulled out of my mouth. The 3 of them went back to the bed and I got to kneel there and watch all the different positions they tired. I was finally untied and ordered to go back to the car, get dressed and wait for her. I feel asleep and she woke me up in the morning and told me to start driving home. She asked me if I had enjoyed it and I stammered yes, She said good and then told me if I kept being a good girl I would get to taste cum and maybe have a dick to fuck me as well.
I told her I would like that and she just laughed. I was told not to look at her in the rearview mirror after I caught a glance of her playing with herself in the back seat. It was hard not to peek and she started moaning and then brought herself to orgasm and fell asleep for the ride home but I didn’t look since I wanted to be a good girl and get a dick of my own.

Would you like more of this story?

I would definately like to read more of this story

The first big change at home happened Monday evening all my underwear were gone replaced by panties. Wednesday evening she had a visitor he spent the night while I lay in the bed in the bedroom next to her and listened. Thursday morning I was informed we would be seeing her new friend this weekend and he would be stopping by on occasion. Friday after work I was given an address and I put it in the3 gps and it was only about 15 miles away. We got there and pulled into the open garage. There was a woman waiting my wife told me this was her new lovers slave. I would spend the weekend with her and to do whatever she told me too. I guess it was a good thing I was wearing my chastity device since I found her hot and she was wearing nothing but a pair of heels. She told me to get undress and leave everything there in the garage. Our first stop was the bathroom she told me to shower. She then joined me and put a cap over my hair and used a cream on the rest of me which I didn’t understand until I realized the cream was nair. So much for shaving. We got out and dried ourselves she had me sit in a chair in front of the mirror and start telling me and showing me how to put on makeup. She said she understood it would take a while to learn but I had better pay attention. It was hard to do with such a cute petite body so close to me. Finally when she was done I almost didn’t recognize myself in the mirror. A pair of clip on earrings and a long blonde wig completed the transformation of a stranger looking back at me from the mirror.

Next she helped me get on a very tight corset, a matching g string, stockings and heels. I was then blindfolded and was lead to another room. I could hear my wife moaning and a guy grunting as they approached orgasm. Again if it weren’t for the damn device I would be rock hard instead I was just uncomfortable. After they cam they must have noticed me since I heard them both laugh at me, my wife said I was a cute girl he said I looked like a good piece of ass. I was so nervous not knowing what was next. I was led to the bed they had me lay on my back. They tied my hands to what I assumed was the headboard. I felt my wife kiss me and started feeling hands exploring my body. This was the most sexual contact I had in a while. My wife kept telling me how seeing me like this made her so hot. I felt my ankles being pulled apart and also being tied to the headboard. My wife then told me I was getting closer to having a real man but still needed to earn that. I felt something pushing against my “pussy” as wife had started calling it and as it entered it took my breath away. My wife removed my blindfold and I took the scene in in a second. My wife’s face was very close to mine as she was getting it doggy style and the slave that had helped me dress was doing me with a strap on. She was ordered to keep the same pace as her Master was. I started moaning and my wife was urging me on. Telling me she always dreamed of the 2 of us getting fucked together. She kissed me and both her lover and mine increased their pace. There was a look of total ecstasy on her face and she stopped talking as her orgasm was coming closer. It was hard for me to admit but I was enjoying this as well. I felt her body spasm as her lover drove in deep and came sending her into an orgasm mine shoved the strap on in hard and it made me moan very loud. We all lay there for a while my wife and I both moaned as our lovers removed themselves from us. I was untied as we all drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I was awoken by the sound f my wife and her new lover fucking. Once they were done I was sent to the garage and told to get dressed. I left the clothes I was wearing there. Once in the car she told me she was very proud of me and if I kept it up I was get to be her slut girl very soon. I didn’t admit it but I think she knew I was already craving the real thing.

The next surprise was Monday night after work, I got home and wife was lounging on the sofa I was told to strip off all of my clothes as soon as I walked in the door, She told me this would be a standing order from then on, She had me kneel in front of her and then showed me a dildo the was suction cupped to the end table next to her. It was about 8 inches and pretty thick but she told me her current lover was bigger but this would be a good starting point. For me. She told me to start sucking it and I should use my tongue they was I liked my little one tongued. As I started I could only take a couple of inches in my mouth she told me this was not good enough and I would never get a real one until I could feel the things plastic balls on my chin, She told me when I felt I was ready to gag and it was hitting the back of my throat I should swallow it. I started getting a little more in and go so excited when she said “good Girl” then she set a timer on the table above it and said when it went off we could start the next step of my training. I sucked the dildo for an hour when the time went off I stopped. I was told to get on my hands and knees, feet on either side of the table in put the dildo inside me. Once the head was in she said to take it all in, I hesitated and she slapped my ass and said “if you are not going to take the training seriously it ends here as well as any involvement with her and her sex life” I took it all the way in and she reset the time and told me to start fucking myself with it. When the time finally went off I was exhausted and horny. I was sent to my bedroom to sleep.
All the next day at work my mind was on this evenings training. As soon as I got home I stripped down and was right down on my knees when I was able to get half of it in my mouth she started the timer. While I was fucking myself the door bell rang it was her lover. They kissed and he laughed and asked if I was being a good girl she told him yes and as they headed to the bedroom she told me to go to sleep once the timer went off. I lay there a long time listening to them and enjoying my training so much. This continued every night when I was done Wednesday night she told me if I wanted to come with her this weekend I had better get the whole thing in my mouth tomorrow, I was almost there but not quite. This was on my mind all day Thursday. I got hold and started right away. I was getting frustrated because every time I got close I would gag but I kept trying. When the timer went off I was close but couldn’t get it all the way in. Wife said for my effort I would go with her and instead of doing myself on the dildo she did me with a vibrator. I was really enjoying my training.
Friday night once again was dressed up this time after the corset and etc, got another make up lesson and a dress put on as well. Once again was led into the bedroom filled with wife’s moan’s. I was tied over a chair this time ankles to the legs, wrists to the arms, very uncomfortable to say the least. Once they got done my wife came over and asked if I wanted to show her lover how the training was going. I was so excited I couldn’t speak and just nodded. She grabbed my balls hard and told me to ask my Master if I could show him how I had learned to suck cock. I did he just laughed as I felt the head push past my lips. I was thick and it seemed to just keep going, as it hit the back of my throat I swallowed and he pushed it all the way in. I wanted to gag but it felt as good as he pulled it back out. He and my wife told me I did a good job and must have been born to suck cock. So he fucked my face I was still blindfolded so he removed that he told me to look into his eyes as I sucked him like a good little cocksucker always does. I wanted his cum so bad and felt him going harder and faster but just before he seemed ready to cum he pulled out. My wife quickly grabbed his cock in her hand and jerked him off the rest of the way and held it while he came all over my face. I felt like an electric shock going trough my body I was never so turned on before as a face full of cum made me.
He and my wife lay on the bed him playing with her chest I missed so much while his slave licked her. I liked watching her cum as the cum on my face started to dry up. After she came again she came over and cleaned my face and kissed me on the forehead telling me seeing me suck cock turned her on more than anything else I had ever done to her. She couldn’t wait to see the next step. He was still soft and even then was twice my size hard. She started sucking him and he responded, she gaged me with a ball gag so as she said I wouldn’t wake the neighbors. It is a good thing since I know I would have screamed as he entered me. At first it really hurt he was bigger than the toy but after a few minutes it started to feel good and even though I was tied up I was moving my hips the best I could to meet his thrusts. My wife pointed this out and his slave first untied my ankles then my arms he pulled out and told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. I was right next to my wife who was playing with herself as he re entered me. The harder he pushed the harder I pushed back. My wife egging us both on. He was really pounding me and I felt he could come any second, when he made that final deep thrust I though his cock was going to cum out of the top of my head. I felt his cum fill me. I collapsed my wife cuddled me and said she is going to really enjoy her and I becoming sluts together. I felt my chastity device being removed, I was so hard and my wife and my new Master both laughed when his slave made me cum in about 3 strokes. The device was put back on but all I could think about was what a wonderful evening it had been and that I was going to be trained as a slut. Images of cocks filled my mind as I fell asleep.

So that Monday night my training continued, when I got home from work and undressed at the door my wife and her lover were making out on the sofa and his slave was kneeling in front of them I was ordered to kneel next to her. I was told to learn from her and do whatever she told me to. Then my wife and her lover got up and went out. I was told to follow the slave and we went into the bathroom for another make up lesson, again I found this exciting both because I liked the way I looked after the makeup was on and being that close to the slave nude body. If it wasn’t for the chastity device I would be even more excited. Once done with the makeup it was into the corset, stockings and heels. Then we went to my bedroom. She had me lay on my back with a pillow under my butt. Then cuffed my hands to the headboard. I watched as she took a dildo and started fucking herself with it. Once it was really wet she took it out pushed it against my lips and I greedily took it all in as it tasted so good. Once it was all the way in she used duct tape to hold it in place. She then left the room and came back wearing an 8 inch strap on. She explained this was a gift from her Master, it had a vibrator on the back end and it would make her come as she used it and she said he told her she could come as many times as she liked as long as she kept doing me with it. It didn’t take long to lose myself in what was happening and she was fucking me and Cumming herself. At one point I realized that I could hear my wife’s moans coming from her bedroom mixing with ours. Eventually the slave and I ********** from exhaustion and I feel asleep with a dildo taped to my mouth and the strap on still inside me. I was awoken in the morning by her fucking me again. I opened my eyes to see my wife watching and smiling down at me.

She told me to keep learning from the slave and eventually I might call her sister. At first this sounded great like all my dreams were coming true but the next thing she said sent my world spinning, Her lover told her he thought it would be a good idea for me after I had been trained as a slave for my wife and I to get divorced and he would marry her then they would sign me to a slave contract. I was scared, confused and excited as while she was telling me this the slave so still fucking me.
That night after work we talked and she told me the full scope of my dilemma. Yes she loved me but she loved him as well, so my choices were I could refuse to continue with my slave training in which case when her and him decided to move in together I would be kicked out and she would file for divorce or do everything they trained me to and would eventually be able to be their slave and would have to give her away at their wedding. I guess my idea of wanting to be a cuckold was going way to well….

To be continued.

So my life continued, my wife and I set aside Thursday evening as our night we would chat about the everyday mundane details of our lives as well as our marriages new direction. Other than that night which we would sometimes go out for dinner I didn’t see much of her. I was still in chastity and that was getting frustrating I would tell her this and she would say it is part of my training and I had better get used to it. She was at the point of spending 5 nights a week at her lovers house to which I was no longer invited to watch. At least 3 nights a week the slave would come over and we would put on makeup, corsets and other frilly stuff and she would fuck me silly with her strap on, yes I did enjoy these evenings but was still frustrated as I never got to touch her. Loved it when she would do me on my back and could watch her body while she fucked me and she would come as well from the vibrating egg she with insert inside of herself.

After a few weeks on a Friday night the slave was there and we got dressed completely, wig makeup a dress. I almost didn’t recognize myself in the mirror when my wife got home she just laughed which made my face turn red. All 3 of us drove over to her lover’s house. When we got there he also laughed and came over and inspected me. He told his slave she had done a good job and she would be rewarded. He then told me I would need to still earn a reward.
We went downstairs the room was empty except for a mattress in the center of it. I was told to lay down on it and not move until I was told to. A little while later a couple of men came down and got undressed leaving their clothes on the floor. My wife came over and told me I had better be a good girl tonight or I would never see her again. The first guy came over to me and told me to raise my legs and spread them. He then roughly ripped my panties off and without anything else thrust into me. My moans brought laughs from those watching. He fucked me hard and fast came and moved away. Before I could catch my breath there was another. Not sure how long the line was but after a little while I stopped thinking and was just enjoying it. My wife was watching and she was playing with herself very excited by the whole thing. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity they line was done with me. She came over and kissed me and told me how much seeing me gang banged had turned her on and it was now time for my reward. She got over me in a 69 position and told me to start licking. I dove in having missed this very much. But the next thing I know a very large black cock was forcing its way into her pussy. I was told to lick that as well. I got to watch upon close as this very large cock fucked her pussy. Amazed it was able to take it all in and enjoying the sound of both of them moaning and I licked them both. I could feel her body against mine and she was enjoying this so much my little dick never gave her the waves of pleasure this large black dick was able to. I watched it go in and out faster and harder each time amazed at the close up site of this. I could tell both were on the verge of coming and as he finally unloaded he came what seemed like a gallon. Once he pulled out she thrust her puss in my face and my tongue went deep to enjoy both of their cum. After she had cum again she got off of me kissed my forehead and told me I was a good little girl.
The night was so exciting, being used by a group of men then being involved with her and a black bull that I didn’t even mind that I was still in the chastity device and still hadn’t cum yet.

Do you want me to continue on this thread or start a entire new story? Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread