• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First Pics of Brazilian Fiancée.

• Thread starterengagedtohottie
  • Start date

engagedtohottie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2013
My 24 year old fiancée with one of my friends from out of town. She has been with lots of other guys over the last 5 years that we have been together. This was from the last time he came to visit. He has "visited" numerous times and stayed an extra day to fuck her while I went to work. I have a lot more pics of her.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 373
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 434
Fabulous body ! Very Fit Very Firm Very fuckable !!! Keep posting so all of us can enjoy your HOTTIE :yumyum:

Yeah, I have to agree. She's got kind of a funny face though! ;)

A few more from that weekend. She likes to tease me by texting pics of her with various guys over the over the years, as most guys she's been with have been while we were apart. Here are a few pics he took with her phone and she sent me on Monday while I was at work. He pushed back his flight a day just so he could fuck her again Sunday night and Monday before he left. She called in late to work just to fuck him again on Monday. He is the only other guy to have her bareback recently as he is my friend and we trust him. I love the second pic of her nice plump ass.

9.JPG10.JPG

Last edited:
Such a hot woman... great that she seeks comfort from others while you are away. Incredible body and looks very happy.
Hope you can post more of her in either thread...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread