• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First experience with a blackened slut wife

• Thread startershadowguy
  • Start date

shadowguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2011
I'm new here and just thought Id share my first experience with a cuck wife. I was in the army years ago and used to run alot even on the weekend. My buddy Mike and I were running through the on post housing area one sunday morning around 7 am and took a wrong turn down a cul de sac. when we realized we were in the wrong area we figured we'd just cut through the yards between the housing units to get back on the main road. This unit was kinda separated from the others with some trees and bushes. when we turned the corner around this one unit we got quite an eye full. there was this woman in her late 20's wearing an open robe with nothing under at the back door of this one unit apparently saying her goodbyes to three black guys that by the looks of things had obviously spent the night there. Mike and I just kinda hid beside this hedge and watched as the three black guys walked down the road either to their car or to the main road where they could catch a cab and the woman just walked back into her kitchen. That was it,I was obsessed. I spent the next few weeks driving or running through that housing plan trying to get more info about this slut. I eventually found out that this was the wife of an officer in a unit down the road from me. With that info i could tell pretty easily when he was going to be out of town and when she was likely to have visitors. Mike and i managed to sneak over there three times ( i know it was a perv thing to do but we were about 19 then and didnt really care) but only saw her there one time. But that was enough. it was about 2 am, we had to be careful cause the MPs patrolled the housing units pretty regular but we were able to see in through the kitchen window and saw her getting hammered on the living room floor by three black guys. with an 8'x10" wedding picture of her and her smiling husband sitting on the TV..after that I was pretty much hooked on the slut wives. Just thought Id share that

Great post, you gave me powerful mind pictures of the Officer's wife getting nailed with "triple power dosage". Yes sir, she got nailed real good - her hubby obviously is not up to the job, so I approve of what she was "into". No good having a hot box if it does not see any action. Must be lots of wives in those housing lots that could do with some extra screwing, right?

Users who are viewing this thread