Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fiona

• Thread startergnbngers
  • Start date

gnbngers

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2007
Recognise this lady anyone?

Attachments

• Fiona_1.jpg
    Fiona_1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 3,697
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wendypaul999
Fioina

Good afternoon -- since you covered the face, can't help you much. I don't recognize the body either. Sorry.

Should be easy.

Come on guys, she is married to one of your own, he is often in here and posted a "diary" about his wife and her shenanigans.

Ok to sweet the competition, who ever gets it right will get a pair of her used undies, white school girl undies and they will be signed to prove it.

To help out I will give you a clue, her husband's profile on here is named after a hollywood star, not the charactaer name but the actual star who had a huge blockbuster over a 3 yr period.

Uuummm

I wonder, is there any insider information being passed around, one would hope not or certain privileges would be denied!

But I have to go with the fact it is Vigo's wife, a most amazing lady! A pair white school girl undoes will be sent to you, but only after she is done with them, I will have her sign them too.

Mal

Hello NibbleNbitty

nibblenbite
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2006

I do recognize

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do recognize her. I came all over her tits yesterday!

Well thanks to little bitty, who apparently came over fiona tits yesterday, Fiona said that you need to go back and retrieve your tweezer and magnifying glass you will need them next time you need to take a piss

Don't know what the privileges being taken away means,but i put your clues together and there it was,as for the panties send em to Okdeacon he needs em more than me..

Thanks anyway

SlutUser:cool:

her face is kind of bland don't you think?

Hi.....I don't know her......but i sure would like to watch her sucking and fucking BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCK.......A well hung black man giving her some good hott deep fucking that she need to cum

bixini

Having read your previous posts, I wonder, what is your purpose in life. I mean most things have a purpose and meaning, you seem to be the exception. Amoebas, have a reason for existing, so do parasites, what is yours, other then idiotic posts that do not contribute to anything. I take it you sit there massaging your needle dick and come up with these superb posts, tell me do you do it on your own or does someone help you think them up by yourself!?

Mal

gnbngers said:
Having read your previous posts, I wonder, what is your purpose in life. I mean most things have a purpose and meaning, you seem to be the exception. Amoebas, have a reason for existing, so do parasites, what is yours, other then idiotic posts that do not contribute to anything. I take it you sit there massaging your needle dick and come up with these superb posts, tell me do you do it on your own or does someone help you think them up by yourself!?

Mal

lol I dont think its worth getting upset over mate.

I personally hope he never gets to see her face.

He oviously needs glasses though, as he doesn't seam to realise you blured her face intentionally.
Or maybe he did, and was just trying to be funny?

Thanks

Bixini is clearly a total idiot. It is clear that the 3 of you have an exceptional relationship and I for one am really glad that you have allowed us to experience part of it with you. I have only just discovered your posts but have found them an exceptional turn on. I hope you continue to post both pics and your thoughts and experiences. Thank you again. Jim

Users who are viewing this thread