• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Finally!!

• Thread starterlooking4wife
  • Start date

looking4wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2005
Hello ladies, bulls and cucks.....I was meber of this forum fo a bit time now. And I never posted anything, because I didnt have somebody to do it with I only wached lucky cucks with their wonderfull wives, and be sad, for me, but glad for them. Well that changed, and I have steady girl, and we are trying to live the lifestyle in our country, but not many blk guys here, so we had white bulls...very nice. I am the guy in red shirt the other two guys were bulls, and some pictures of my gf Anna

Love and kisses from Mark and Anna

Attachments

• anna1.jpg
    anna1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 927
  • anna2.jpg
    anna2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 981
  • Anna and me.jpg
    Anna and me.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 771
  • anna bull2.jpg
    anna bull2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 769
  • annabull.jpg
    annabull.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 665
very beautiful GF you have! Let see more of her and tell us about your cuckold experiences

Users who are viewing this thread