Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Finally got my bull for p[ics x

• Thread starterMichelle R
  • Start date

Michelle R

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
After a long time working on hubby he finally agreed to progress from me having a sex buddy to involving him actively in cuckolding, he chose my dress and undies but being a cold Aberdeen night i over ruled him this once for something a little warmer,after my good fucking from my bull his initation was complete when he ate my lovers cum from me, but unfortunately no one to take pics of this milestone event, even better i was taken bareback i dont contracept but was in my safe part of cycle but fingers crossed i have a little reminder for hubby and his new status xx

Attachments

• Swinging fun 002.JPG
    Swinging fun 002.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 728
  • Swinging fun 003.JPG
    Swinging fun 003.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 593
  • Swinging fun 006.JPG
    Swinging fun 006.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 479
  • Swinging fun 008.jpg
    Swinging fun 008.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 573
  • Swinging fun 009.jpg
    Swinging fun 009.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 519
Soon enough the finger fucking and tit wanking was done and after he rubbed his cum on my titties he fucked me hard and came with a wild grunt x

Attachments

• Swinging fun 010.jpg
    Swinging fun 010.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 254
  • Swinging fun 011.jpg
    Swinging fun 011.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 278
  • Swinging fun 012.jpg
    Swinging fun 012.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 389
This was better than any meeting with a sex buddy, my hubby had just handed me over to another man and it was the most incredible feeling in the world, after he had eaten me clean i was still leaking his cum so took a pic of my used pussy and cum stained dress x

Attachments

• Swinging fun 016.JPG
    Swinging fun 016.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Swinging fun 015.JPG
    Swinging fun 015.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Swinging fun 014.jpg
    Swinging fun 014.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 272
Good Stuff

Michelle, Thanks for sharing lady. This is very hot and the photos are awesome. Hope you ENJOYED the other man fucking you and cumming in your red hair trimmed pussy. Made my putter flutter. Hope there is more as i bet you do to. :eek::p:D Have a lot of fun, you both deserve it. The guys getting in your panties will sure as hell be enjoying you as well. Win, win, win, okdeacon

Thank you, it was amazingly exciting being hand in hand with hubby as he led me to him, and i really hope for more pics preferrably with same guy now the ice is broken but will wait for the warmer weather or next time his wife is out of town x

You are one awesome lady. Looks like he fucked you good. You look beautiful with your tits wrapped around his cock. Your an amazing woman.

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
You are one awesome lady. Looks like he fucked you good. You look beautiful with your tits wrapped around his cock. Your an amazing woman.
Thank you xx

Hi Ms. Michelle,

Thank you for posting your hot description and photos of fucking your lover outdoors. You have gorgeous and voluptuous big tits!

Michelle R said:
After a long time working on hubby he finally agreed to progress from me having a sex buddy to involving him actively in cuckolding.

Good work...

Michelle R said:
After my good fucking by my bull, [my husband completed his initiation] by eating my lover's cum from me.

Excellent! More good work on your part...

Michelle R said:
.... I was taken bareback.

Sounds hot...

Michelle R said:
I don't use contraceptives, but was in the safe part of cycle.

No doubt you're familiar with the widely-recognized synonym for the "rhythm method:" pregnancy...

Michelle R said:
[I have my] fingers crossed. I have a little reminder for hubby of his new status. xx

At the risk of suggesting the obvious, your little reminder for your cuckold of his new status may turn out to be a new little baby, for whom he will not be the biological father... if not as a result your steamy sexual venture you posted photos of, then sooner-or-later.

BTW, what is the little reminder you're referring to (if that's not it)...?

Anyway, congratulations for guiding your husband to acceptance of his proper role in your marriage and in the broader society as your cuckold.

May you enjoy many more lovers in the future!

—Custer

Hi Custer x
Thank you for your reply and compliments, the impregnation is my fantasy and always has been he doesn't share it, the little reminder you correctly assumed was a baby for me and he will accept it as his and hoping for more sexually charged and exciting encounters to come x

I would be very much obliged if any one would caption this set of pics for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread