Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Filipino hub here

flipboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2016
Hi, I’m 50 wife is 52. Doesn’t know my fetish that I want to be a cuck… I think I was born to be one, she totally deserves better. We’re in a sexless marriage, we’re both Filipino, she’s 52… we live in Ny… jgflame on sky… love to build on going relationship with real man as I ****** my wife little by little…

Reactions: ChestRockwell, TonyMartins, throwback and 2 others
flipboy said:
Hi, I’m 50 wife is 52. Doesn’t know my fetish that I want to be a cuck… I think I was born to be one, she totally deserves better. We’re in a sexless marriage, we’re both Filipino, she’s 52… we live in Ny… jgflame on sky… love to build on going relationship with real man as I ****** my wife little by little…
Show your nude slut

Reactions: throwback
Nothing better than pinay wife fucking around

flipboy said:
If we lived close I would love to be your wife's bull. Fuck her like she deserves.

Thank you all for being a nice bull … please contact me on sky…pe at jgflame so we can build a relationship

VeteranBull said:
If we lived close I would love to be your wife's bull. Fuck her like she deserves.
I agree, she deserves it

Reactions: VeteranBull and wmjacking

Users who are viewing this thread