Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

fiancee wants to be boned by big black cock

• Thread starterrobert1332
  • Start date

robert1332

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
My fiancee wants to be boned by big black cock, she says my cock is too small and she thinks she needs 8 inches or more. She wants feedback from guys about the pics we post and any confirmation from women about black men's sexual prowess.

The more comments the more we post as the comments make our bedroom sessions hotter!!!

She also wants me to posy my cock for everyone to see...it is 6 inches.

Attachments

• yeh 006.jpg
    yeh 006.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 668
First of all, with a nice thick shapely white booty like that, she will have no problem getting black cock for life. I would go crazy for some white booty like that.

More of that booty

She really is curious about big black dick...anyone knows what they would do with her?

Attachments

• uh huh.jpg
    uh huh.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 421
thawks;255761]I see a few fellow like that ass, me, not so much so she can go find some black cock and a treadmill. Not that I do not like bigger asses, just some firmness to them would be nice. Not all jello like.

I love that thick juicy white booty just like that, me and her would be fucking and making butter bareback in between our legs, and oh yeah we would get oral,,,,,we me fucking her in that juicy ass also.

wants it bad

i would love to watch..she is craving it badly..pussy pic for u guys.

Attachments

• P1000027.jpg
    P1000027.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 229

Users who are viewing this thread