Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fiancée’s used bra

• Thread starterZach
  • Start date

Zach

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2024
So the other day I was helping my fiancee clean out some old clothes when she found a old bra , she immediately threw it away and I asked her why and she said it’s a old bra her ex bought her and she used to wear it for him to cum on it when they would fuck , after we had finished for the night she went to shower and I went to take it out of the trash and looked at it and noticed the cum stains , while she was showering I pulled my Cock out and wrapped the bra around it and jerked off with it on my cock thinking about how she would look wearing it while her ex sprayed her tits with cum

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded, sissyjenny, milfbuster and 3 others
Do you have something to cum on thy she wears?! If not now’s the time!

Reactions: mbingly
DirtyUncleJesse said:
Do you have something to cum on thy she wears?! If not now’s the time!
What makes you say that

DirtyUncleJesse said:
Do you plan on trying to get her to wear it again? All cum stained and add to it? Or just use it solo?
Probably solo for now I want to try to preserve his cum stains on it before I try adding to it

You should have her wear it again and tell you about how her ex would do it and do the same thing to a new bra, she still had it for a reason….

DirtyUncleJesse said:
You should have her wear it again and tell you about how her ex would do it and do the same thing to a new bra, she still had it for a reason….
She actually
Told me alot of stuff they used to
Do

Reactions: sissyjenny
Zach said:
So the other day I was helping my fiancee clean out some old clothes when she found a old bra , she immediately threw it away and I asked her why and she said it’s a old bra her ex bought her and she used to wear it for him to cum on it when they would fuck , after we had finished for the night she went to shower and I went to take it out of the trash and looked at it and noticed the cum stains , while she was showering I pulled my Cock out and wrapped the bra around it and jerked off with it on my cock thinking about how she would look wearing it while her ex sprayed her tits with cum
Hot as hell 🔥🍆💦😍

Reactions: Zach

Users who are viewing this thread