Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

fantasies

• Thread startervvrocvvv
  • Start date
Coming home from work seeing my wife getting double stuffed by a couple of our friends has always been a fantasy of mine.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and MysteryBi
TheFlood said:
Coming home from work seeing my wife getting double stuffed by a couple of our friends has always been a fantasy of mine.
One in each hole or both in her cunt at the same time.Either way it is going to be exciting watching or helping.

srx said:
One in each hole or both in her cunt at the same time.Either way it is going to be exciting watching or helpin

srx said:
One in each hole or both in her cunt at the same time.Either way it is going to be exciting watching or helping.
O I’m not helping just encouraging her and kissing her while they use her holes.

srx said:
my fantasy is my tongue and a hung stranger's cock in her hairy pussy.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer and BILLD
Hawkdoctor said:
my fantasy is my tongue and a hung stranger's cock in her hairy pussy.
Licking his powerful cock as it pistons in and out,wondering if he is going to want you too.

srx said:
Licking his powerful cock as it pistons in and out,wondering if he is going to want you too.
Also having his ball rubbing back and forth across my face and his ass just inches away.

Reactions: BILLD
Hawkdoctor said:
I’ve encouraged my wife to fuck other guys before we get to old. I’m trying g to get her to go to a clothing optional camp with a heated swimming pool. So far she doesn’t want to go but said I could. My new fantasy is for her to go and get turned on by seeing naked guys. I ask her if anyone interests her and she reluctantly points to a guy. I see he is alone. I say I’ll go to the restroom and the kitchen to make lunch and see if he comes over. When I come out she is walking hand in hand to his cabin.
Even better if she’s walking cock in hand.

Hawkdoctor said:
Also having his ball rubbing back and forth across my face and his ass just inches away.
Nothing wrong with licking his arse while you're down there.

Hawkdoctor said:
That would be the awesome fantasy.
Would be so hot especially if it was with a ten incher

srx said:
Would be so hot especially if it was with a ten incher
I"M 5 1/2" so she would be smiling ear to ear until he hits the back of her uterus.

Hawkdoctor said:
I"M 5 1/2" so she would be smiling ear to ear until he hits the back of her uterus.
Her cunt would be so stretched,would love to see her face as she felt him opening her up.

srx said:
Her cunt would be so stretched,would love to see her face as she felt him opening her up.
If you are even on where by I could show a picture of her pussy. She is ******* so we were playing blindfold that night.

srx said:
My wife is a conservative catholic and to her sucking my dick or me eating her cunt was just to be tolerated.
That’s a good way to put it. Except when they get a little more to drink in them, then it’s almost like they’re a different person. Problem is, I almost get caught up in her being someone else, I’ll do a few things that I would rather save for either randoms, strangers or my 1st wife & then the next chance she gets, I’ll hear “ how come you don’t do that to me all the time”. You don’t want to really hurt their feelings but I need someone different to get me to do these things.

Ericsean said:
That’s a good way to put it. Except when they get a little more to drink in them, then it’s almost like they’re a different person. Problem is, I almost get caught up in her being someone else, I’ll do a few things that I would rather save for either randoms, strangers or my 1st wife & then the next chance she gets, I’ll hear “ how come you don’t do that to me all the time”. You don’t want to really hurt their feelings but I need someone different to get me to do these things.
She did get ***** at a party once and we took a young guy home,he fucked her well but she didn't know he fucked me too as she was showering.

Reactions: Ericsean and ChillJaxGuy
srx said:
She did get ***** at a party once and we took a young guy home,he fucked her well but she didn't know he fucked me too as she was showering.
That’s fun. Once, my wife got so ***** she ********** while being fucked by a young buck. She had three orgasms first and screamed she’d never been fucked so good. Then, as she’s out and he’s still pumping I reached under his legs and caressed his balls. He noticed and pulled out. I guess someone not asleep playing with him was better. He moved my head down and I took his cock in my mouth. It was covered with cunt juice and was delicious. I sucked him as I continued to massage his nuts. He unloaded a pint of cum in my mouth. Suddenly the wife wakes up and says “why aren’t you fucking me?”. He doesn’t say anything and I just lean over and snowball my mouthful into her open mouth. She got the message.

Reactions: Ericsean, ChillJaxGuy, Nazareth and 1 other person
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife is as straight as straight can be. Seeing her eating pussy would be a shock to my system. Seeing her fucked by a young, hung stud would be too. Both would be good for her. Maybe a lineup to fuck her. She is so loud when she has an orgasm she would be screaming experiencing a gang bang. Her hot, older pussy could handle it.
My over 54 year old wife is similar. Demure, naive , grew up in a sexually repressed environment, only gets into anything besides a 3 pump & dump when she’s had a couple extra drinks. I definitely want her to “catch” me & another guy, after the initial shock, she would have basically no choice to join, after all, we’ve only had sex 6 times in the last 3 years, so she’s really ready. Especially looking forward to looking at her as she has his cum in her mouth, she has a certain way of being not completely sure if she’s supposed to swallow it, so she hesitates for a few seconds, looking to see if she’s got to eat that cum, which she eventually does. Obviously I want to look into eyes as she finally gets a different cock inside her. However, lately knowing what kind of person she is, the thought of her eating another puppy & really getting into it is something that has been driving me even more so.

vvrocvvv said:
hi, i love wanking while chatting with man about his wife and talking about our cocks mmm.

1.jpeg
i am very like-minded. a vid that a guy on line did for me, using my wife

Attachments

• Video (2).mov
    5.4 MB
robleah said:
I love talking about my wife , I wish I had a guy close that could take my phone and look at her naked pictures as I was sucking his cock....
I’ve done this once and it was amazing

Reactions: Ericsean and robleah

Users who are viewing this thread