Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

fake photos

• Thread starterbadboy
  • Start date

badboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2005
how do you know when the wives on this forum are real or fake ?

just thought i'd put it out there i see alot of women phots that look fishy to me,and are these hook ups real ??

badboy said:
how do you know when the wives on this forum are real or fake ?

just thought i'd put it out there i see alot of women phots that look fishy to me,and are these hook ups real ??
Mine are real.. and so was my hookup. You can also find me with a paid account on AFF.

I think the vast majority of this site is fishy. Full of fake people with a racist bent. Many that might actually be girls seem to have never gotten asked out by the white boys (especially hung white boys) and now hate them.. etc. etc.

Just like man hating femi-nazis that turn lesbian because they were too fat and ugly to get a date if ya ask me.

Third party certified profile photos should be required so that we can consider the source everytime they make their bold yet ignorant anti-white male comments.

1) most internet pictures are fake, as are most intenet "identitites".
My rule of thumb: if they have shaved pubic hair, I assume fake. (SPARE me the disagreeing, self-serving emails).

2) without feminists, women wouldn't vote in the US.
The idea that feminists are inherently unattractive is as ridiculous as the idea that all white men are small or all black men are things, or whatever other stupid sterotypical prejudice you want to name.
"Femi-Nazi" is the catch phrase of a fat liar on the radio.
Oh, sorry, that's unfair.
I meant to say drug-addled, fat liar.

3) no one "turns" lesbian, just as no one "turns" straight.

I seem to encounter plenty of men on the internet who are undoubtedly hostile towards women. But they don't "turn gay" because of it.
You are BORN gay or you're not.

Maybe some of the people on this site who seem to think black men are inherently sexually superior should consider "turning" black.

Users who are viewing this thread