Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Extremely Shy Wife

• Thread starterroger88
  • Start date
Shit Roger

Man i know you gave us 7 minutes to see your shy wife. But i guess i just fucked off to long and didnt pay enough attention. So i dont guess i deserve to enjoy her fine photo. Let that be a lesson to me.:(:(:(:( okdeacon

Heh yeah I don't know why some people even bother posting here and taking up space.

Hm

I once had a girl friend that was very very shy and that can be a very difficult position if you are trying to get her to break out of shell and have been trying for 25 years. I think you will just have to face the reality she is not ever going to do hot wifing for you unless she meets a guy that really turns her on and then she isn't going to let you watch.
Now if she is really interested but too shy then push the picture ideal more covering her face. Once enough good comments come in then that might help to give her more self confidence. But I warn you not everyone on this site is always very nice. Most of the people seem to be but there are some that just feel like they can blast people and look for the faults, if that does happen ignore them and sure as hell make sure she does not see those comments.
Good Luck, sorry I missed the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread