Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Experiencing chat difficulties

• Thread starterblkcockslut28
  • Start date
Rectify? Well you might need a rectifier.

Has the connection gone soft on you?

I have the same problem...haven't been able to get in since yesterday

Is anyone in charge around here?

And if they are, would it be too much trouble to acknowledge the problem and give us some sort of idea of when the chatroom might be back up. I and others can't get in. For over 24 hours it has said there are 126 users in the chat room? Really? Are they trapped?
Seriously, someone say "yes we know about it and are working on it" or "yes we are aware and it should be back up in about 4 hours" or something like that.

And where is everyone going while this board is down?

It is apparent the Dark Cavern chatroom has been 'down' for over 24 hours... As one person asked, 'what is everyone doing while it is down?'

I am taking the opportunity to check out some of the other features that Dark Cavern has to offer. I've read some of the Forum threads (and there are a lot of them), to find out what others are looking for in interracial relationships.

You might also take the time to put down your thoughts on how to improve the site, or become a paying member, which offers a much more rewarding experience on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread