• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Evil Faggots

• Thread starterfarrakhan
  • Start date

farrakhan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2006
You faggot white devil cuckold motherfucker, I think it's disgusting to want to watch another man fuck your wife and then to suck out the sperm. I think you faggots really want to suck the black man's cum, and to make yourself feel good about this you find a dirty white slut that will let you watch her defile the black man. All this to drink the magical love juice of the black man.
Go kill yourselves faggots.

farrakhan said:
You faggot white devil cuckold motherfucker, I think it's disgusting to want to watch another man fuck your wife and then to suck out the sperm. I think you faggots really want to suck the black man's cum, and to make yourself feel good about this you find a dirty white slut that will let you watch her defile the black man. All this to drink the magical love juice of the black man.

I feel that you are being EXTREMELY RUDE treating White female as : DIRTY WHITE SLUT...
Your last phrase should be LOOK into by a Moderator, Freedom of speech
does not mean : Invitation to Suicide... Moderation in selecting the right words could help expressing PROPERLY your views on ANY subject...
Edith

Yas-- it's very postcolonial

Yas, Louis, you're right. It's all colonialization of both the black man and the white woman at the same time. Think black people are getting your job, or that woman are actin' to bitchy-- well, set them too work on each other as you look on-- you can secret believe that that the black man's a simian surrogate and the woman needs a taste of -- oh -- anal, for example, to set the bitch straight....

This is one reason why I don't visit the site much

Farrakhan spat out:

See what happens when I pay attention to my wife instead of this site?

farrakhan, you make black men like me disgusted with you. (IF you are a sane Black Man, you wouldn't gripe about other people.)

Nevertheless, I have myself and my pregnant wife to worry about. I have had no need for cuckolds, but I don't bash them outright.

Sucking out sperm? Magical love juice? That post was clearly bait.

Users who are viewing this thread