Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Enjoying being submissive

• Thread starteralcazar
  • Start date

alcazar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2006
Both my wife and myself look at this site together and both get aroused by seeing some of the chat and the pictures. For a couple of years now my wife has had regular sex with other men, usually black men who are well endowed. For me, I am a white man and my cock is only about 5 inches long and very thin when erect. I have never managed to give my wife an orgasm yet and since she had children she says she cannot even feel me inside her. Sometimes I am allowed to watch her with other men and see her stretched open and having orgasms; at these times I usually am ****** to keep my boxers on but always end up coming in them after a couple of minutes. There are times when she has made me stand naked next to one of her lovers and laughed at the size difference, I cannot help but wank at just the thought of it. On the whole, however, I am only allowed to help her get ready for her to go over to friends' houses where she meets up with her lovers. At home I cannot help but wank at the thought of what she is doing and when she gets back she always describes in detail how filled up she felt, how many orgasms she had, and how good it was. Throughout, I am allowed to clean her up and come in my boxers. I know the lifetyle is not for everyone, but it suits me and my wife. Whilst I sometimes get jealous, I cannot help but get aroused at my inadequacy and small cock. Please keep posting photographs and inspiring my wife for what to do and how to humiliate me.

alcazar, google search 'Elsie Sutton' and read her big website of articles on cuckoldry. Many guys have written about their experiences, and Elsie can give you lots of ideas on how your wife can crank up things to make your cuckold marriage much more exciting.

Elsie can guide your wife by e-mail on how to enhance your training progress.

For general reading, google search 'Literotica free stories' and there are many thousand of stories on every type of extra-marital sexual experience you and your wife could ever hope for. You can read them while your wife is on dates, and download/save the best stories for your wife to read during the day.

Thank you for that Josetta. We'll have a look and take it from there. From your experience, is my wife right that there is much difference between big cocks (especially black ones) and smaller cocks?

A vagina is very sensitive to slight differences in size. The bigger the cock, the tighter the vagina feels (therefore more friction). Extra friction increases the chances of a vaginal orgasm from pentration alone.

Your wife will have cock preferences in her mind bank, and if she believes BBC is better, then it will be.

I have been fucked by cocks of every size from 3 inches to 11 inches, and they all feel different. But I always treat a guy as someone special in my life, irrespective of his cock size, and afterwards I feel grateful for loving and touching my body.

White guys have been bought up with the idea that it is vulgar to see a girl's nakedness until marriage or dating days. Blacks are less inhibited about seeing each other's bodies while growing up, but there are exceptions.

Every one wants to have sex, but there are so many "white-man rules" about a girl being owned by only one cock, and in some cultures she can be put to death for wanting two.

A woman peaks her libido at 35, a man at 18. So there is a mismatch of sex drives, and often a woman needs some younger cocks to supplement a husband's falling sex drive as he ages.

It is very healthy for a woman to have several lovers, as it takes a lot of frustration out of her life. But societal rules and expectations can stop a wife getting all the sex she needs. So many men feel threatened by a bull topping their wife up, even though they may have a low sex drive.

50 years ago, Scientists claimed there was no such thing as a female orgasm, but Doctors knew better because husbands bought their irritable wives along to get over emotional problems. The Doctors inserted a stem powered vibrator into the vaginas of the woman and gave them a huge orgasm. The husbands were happy to pay the Doctor's fee for suddenly curing the wife's strange behaviour.

If an aroused wife does not have an orgasm, a huge quantity of blood that has accumulated in the pelvic area, just stays there for several hours, and the wife can feel very frustrated and out of sorts, and even more argumentive.

The Black bulls make sure a woman has a proper orgasm, so that she will relax and let the blood go back to other parts of the body.

White husbands with smaller penises often don't often give their wife a proper release - and this is why a wife becomes addicted to BBC. She gets a really mind-blowing fuck, and the black bull will sometimes bring one or two friends to hot her up even more if he thinks she can benefit from it. Too often a white wife has to 'fake' an orgasm to hide her disappointment.

Only a small number of white guys truly understand the erogenis places on a woman's body. Seduction should be over several hours, and every inch of her body should be kissed and licked. Some girls can have an orgasm from rubbing their knees together.

Too many men think that sex is about touching the lips, tits and slit for a quick release. Proper arousal of a woman takes 40 minutes if you want to give her a real earthquake smorgasboard of multi-orgasms that leave a grin on her face for days.

The Black bulls were originally bought up in a village type community with fertility ceremonies with powerful beating drums. They understood the need to properly fuck a woman to multi-orgasms. The drums got a woman powerfully aroused.

Religion told white wives that it was dirty to enjoy sex with their husbands, and we have had many generations of women too scared to let themselves have fun with sex.

The Black community has done a wonderful job of making their big cocks available to woman who have had the guts to ask for more than a slap and tickle from their "poorly understanding husbands". A wife should not have to commit adultery for a decent fuck.

A husband needs to encourage his wife to have extra sex if he cannot satisfy her in bed properly. It is not his fault that his sex drive is dropping off, but rather his "manliness" is under threat, driven by pride and EGO and societal rules which are slowly changing.

Josetta,

I've read your post and a csee a couple others. I respect and agree with certain things you've said but definitely not all of them. one i particular is the thing about it being "very healthy for women to have multiple lovers," to my knowledge this just isn't true.

for one thing women are at higher risk than men when it comes to have multiple lovers. at risk for complication and infections and it just isn't safe as the number of people she's virtually had sexual contact skyrockets, as men tend to have more sexual partners over their life.

next is the fact that men tend not to want to actually start a family with a woman that's had many many sex partners (i.e.- who been what those men see as a sult or ho). this is bad because it creates even more broken homes because at some point a woman who is hoing around will most likely get pregnant and when her womanly instincts kick to keep the baby, the guy won't want to take responsiblity IF she even knows who the father is.... do you watch Muary? that is the reason all those women don't know who their baby's father is. simply put women operating like men have historically, is bad for society and the future (i really didn't mean for that to sound so... corny, lol, but it's true) that's why the world is getting more and more fucked up (well at least here in the US lol).

I agree that societies rules have played a major role in trying to confine woman when it comes to sex. but there are some things about social rules and some gender roles of the sexes that make things better, and stable. females should be WOMEN or LADIES... not little girls, sluts, hoes, etc. it's natural to have desire, but damn have self respect too! have morals! have restraint! discipline! and on the other side guys should have all these virtues as well. they shouldn't just be on the prowl their entire life trying fuck everything moving. but i don't think it's worse for women.

just a bit off topic, i don't understand why women feel this need to do the things guys do to be more on-par with guys (or whatever it is... but i know it's something). it's not even good for guys to be SO promiscuous... but it's worse when women start doin' it. women don't need to prove their independence or whatever by doing things the way men have. it's so idiotic to do so.

Also, a husband shouldn't have to find his wife a good fuck. he should be doing it. and even before then, if a woman wasn't satisfied by the guy she decided to marry, she shouldn't have married him! if you sex life is so unfulfilling that you need to be fucked by a another guy then you shouldn't be married to that person who doesn't satisfy you, simple as that! guys aren't paranoid about their wife fuckin' a guy with a huge dick, guys are paranoid about their wives fuckin' another GUY period. if he has a huge dick it's just another blow to their ego... it's more insulting. guys are mortified when cheated on. it hurts them different than it hurts girls somehow, it's hard to explain.

I mean i agree that men should satisfy their wives, hell they don't even have to be married, as long as their a couple the woman should be satisfied and so should the man. ppl always talk about women not being satisfied and assume a guy is. and it's always the guys fault if she isn't satisfied. well all that just isn't true women have to do their part too. make the guy want sex. do things to turn him on, a woman's not the only one who enjoys the mental part of sex, be vocal in what you what and how you want to be touched,etc. this helps the sexual experience all together. a guy may usually be a fault be he's not ALWAYS at fault when the woman is left unsatisfied. (haha, i say that but if ever even think my girl is unsatisfied i feel bad lol. but that's just b/c I love to leave her satisfied and that's the part of sex i love the most.... pleasing my partner. anyway...)

sure it's easier for a woman to cum with a BBC than with her significant other who she's been with for years. you know each other and are so used to each other you're prolly both a lil bored. so when the new fresh dick comes along that just happens to be a BBC, it's thrilling, and the shock from the site makes for major stimuli, which automatically means way less work for the guy the BBC is attached to.

about sexual peeks... hmm... idk i believe that many men seem to be losing their libido altitudes do to women trying to make them calm it down for so many years, prior to women themselves find their libido peek, which itself is in large part due to them finally not caring so much about societies rules and shit (it takes a woman til she 30 and up to really stop givin' a fuck... which i think is funny since they "muture faster" and all, but i'm not even going their right now, lol. just pokin' a lil fun... i know that fatser/earlier maturation is purely physical). but either way, it doesn't have to be like that. if the guy doesn't feel all stressed out by the time he's in his 30's he should still be able to "put it down" if he was before. i don't think these guys with the BBCs are gonna be "all lidibo-ed out" at 35 lol.... call me crazy if ya' want to lol. there's a ton more i could go on about... but i think i've said A WHOLE LOT already. lol.

anyway, much respect to you josetta. i hope you don't take my comments the wrong way.

atlesttwo

Nice to have several points of view to keep a balance on subject. Thanks for your advice to me.

Users who are viewing this thread