• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Enjoy Her

• Thread startersmyrnamonty
  • Start date

smyrnamonty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2012
Some pics of my young wife​
comments, tributes, messages are welcome​

Unbelievable!!! Hopefully she went out in that dress by herself (and took her panties off and handed them to you as she walked out the door!!!)

Love her legs and skin. Wouldn't mind finding out how they feel wrapped around my hips.

Slytherin20 said:
come on man post more she's gorgeous

Well, she's on an eco-friendly rubberwood made flooring. :D

I remember the days when I was a young sale person in a high street shoe shop. Had seen so many sexy legs during the days and that resulted in many wanking nites...:eek:

th_503446816_smy00004_123_425lo.jpg

Saraha has made a good point here.
I couldn't avoid to make visual contact with these sexy legs due to the nature of my job being a 'shoe changer' (help to put shoes on these legs :p) as well as a shop person, kenev...:D

Users who are viewing this thread