Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dutch couple

• Thread starterDtchylvers
  • Start date

Dtchylvers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 5, 2024
Hi Dutch couple here, 25F & 31M.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rajmalhotra, Indiadominantbull, MNAZ and 4 others
Dtchylvers said:
Hi Dutch couple here, 25F & 31M. We haven't ventured into cuckoldry but might in the future. She has a fetish which borders on it though namely that she enjoys dickflashers/jerkers and being their focus, no talking/touching just looking from her side. She seeks them out when she hears about one being active in an area and we have a few spots in Germany & France where she is guaranteed a "hit" ;). Can't do it on appointment as that loses the edge for her.
It sounds like she flashes them to give them some visual stimulation, is that true ? The picture shows great legs leading up to something very delicious. Keep us informed of her progression into being shared.

Reactions: Dtchylvers and mailkme
MNAZ said:
It sounds like she flashes them to give them some visual stimulation, is that true ? The picture shows great legs leading up to something very delicious. Keep us informed of her progression into being shared.
She dresses in a way that could be considered "normal streetwear" but with a skirt or short dress to show of her legs a bit for them. Also often a tight top to show her nice size tits. That is usually all they get to see. Sometimes if she enjoyed a flasher and is returning to the same spot she will forget her panties and give him a flash back when she thinks he is ready to finish.

Of course if the area is near a beach/camping where there is suntanning then she may only be in her bikini bottom..

• Love
Reactions: MNAZ
Dtchylvers said:
She dresses in a way that could be considered "normal streetwear" but with a skirt or short dress to show of her legs a bit for them. Also often a tight top to show her nice size tits. That is usually all they get to see. Sometimes if she enjoyed a flasher and is returning to the same spot she will forget her panties and give him a flash back when she thinks he is ready to finish.

Of course if the area is near a beach/camping where there is suntanning then she may only be in her bikini bottom..
We would all love to see more of her. I was in the Netherlands in 2001 on a WWII Tour. I found the people to be the friendliest of all the 9 countries I visited in Europe.

Reactions: Dtchylvers
MNAZ said:
We would all love to see more of her. I was in the Netherlands in 2001 on a WWII Tour. I found the people to be the friendliest of all the 9 countries I visited in Europe.
sure :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eriknb, antoniodicro, BobWheeler and 1 other person
Welcome to the site and hope you are enjoying your time in here,ets talk sometime 😉

Users who are viewing this thread