Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dropped my wife off 20mins ago….

• Thread starterMedhatter
  • Start date

Medhatter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2024
Im sure they are right in the midst of it. I’m going through it lol

Reactions: Loveitall and TheOther
Loveitall said:
Please shared the story you were told later
Well… she met him at the hotel. I asked her to get pics and videos. I texted about 45mins after she left, asked if she was ok. She said “yeah” I asked if she got good footage and she said no, that he cum to quick. I was pissed off as that was a key to this. She told me that they were gonna go again and she got me 2 vids. One of her blowing him and another of her riding him. At the end she let him cum in her mouth. Fuck I’m just getting to watch them now.

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs and Loveitall
Medhatter said:
Well… she met him at the hotel. I asked her to get pics and videos. I texted about 45mins after she left, asked if she was ok. She said “yeah” I asked if she got good footage and she said no, that he cum to quick. I was pissed off as that was a key to this. She told me that they were gonna go again and she got me 2 vids. One of her blowing him and another of her riding him. At the end she let him cum in her mouth. Fuck I’m just getting to watch them now.
Hope you get to lick her spunked up pussy later.

jamesie said:
Hope you get to lick her spunked up pussy later.
She took the cum in her mouth. Got it all on vid

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs and Bottomcuck

Users who are viewing this thread