Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

dressed to find action

• Thread starterlucybox
  • Start date

lucybox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2015
i hope to find action wearing this and yes there is no panties on xx

Attachments

• DSCI0099.JPG
    DSCI0099.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 131
Mmmmmm, you go, girl!

I love the way your puffy pussy is pressed against the front of your skirt! Incredibly hot and sexy! :yumyum:

i am glad you noticed that. i am hoping people will notice it too

Should be no problem ! I think you will find everything you want , and more . It's out there for the taking . And it will be taken !

I have definitely noticed and I love her sexy curves! Love seeing a sexy woman in a skin tight skirt showing off her assets!!

hi thank you . i am glad you like my pic. i just thought i would share with you what i will be wearing this new years eve. it is a dress i like to wear.

Attachments

• 0005.JPG
    0005.JPG
    457.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 0012.JPG
    0012.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 95
that would be wonderful , and then i can feel your hands on me. as i do not have a on but the dress xxx.

it would be lovely to have you toch me all over mmmmmmmm

Attachments

• DSCI0012.jpg
    DSCI0012.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 71
I don't know what it is, but would be nice to see if you have an applebottom! Being from the Sunshine state, I see ass all damn day, so do you have a big ass?

she did make me cumm just now....thank you foe showing her to us

Users who are viewing this thread