Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dont know what to do...

• Thread startersissySam
  • Start date

sissySam

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2024
Im 50y old, married, secred sissy and been in sissylife maybe 2-3y, training, learning, enjoy... Online-Master is own and train me over year. Wife dont know anything about this and i know that she never understant this... Now i dont know what to do? Stop this or go deeper in sissylife? If i go deeper, i know i have to divorce... Master says that he not want me stop this, ha says that im so good slut so i should stay sissy and give pleasure all men i can, like good sissy do. So far i have sex with 2 men.

20200531_214549.jpg

Reactions: sissysubtv
Any advice for me? Chat yesterday with Master and he remind me that he owns me...

A few questions. The big question I would ask first is.

Do you still love your wife and enjoy straight sex with her? So, then you'd just want to be bi, enjoying both ways. not a 100% sissy girl.

If you are no longer interested in your wife sexually but only want to be a sissy girl, then you need to tell her and end it. This is too big of a secret to try keeping from her.

Nobody really owns you unless you want to be submissive and play into being owned and have a Master. As a submissive thinking of having a Master can be very exciting. It is a HUGE lifestyle move.

I have my own very strong sissy girl fantasies that my wife has no idea about. She would never understand and be totally degusted saying, " I'm sick."

Good luck, but you do need to make up your mind, and also think. Can you trust this Master to not be some freak.

I would sometimes like to meet a guy, get to know him a bit. If he likes a faggot blow job GREAT! then I'd get into my sissy girl role with him.

Users who are viewing this thread