Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dominant Goddess my superior

• Thread starterlearningtobeUK
  • Start date

learningtobeUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Im pleased to say that DG was happy with my recent post regarding our day "pantie shopping" and as such has given me permission to post her in "that" gorgeous summer outfit. As you can see she truly is magnificent and understands absolutely the power of her femininity and beauty and how to exert that. The dress alone makes me weak at the knees and she must have the best legs in England if not the universe ! She is always so elegant yet also manages to capture that "slut" essence..god she is magnificent .....I adore the panties she is wearing in the last pic and when Im good she will allow me to worship her wonderful pussy and ass through the sheer nylons and panties. As Im sure you can see DG deserves only the very best in all respects...my place is clearly on my knees before her......

Please respond and let her know you appreciate her beauty and magnificence for she truly is the real deal...

with honour and respect

pantie boy

Attachments

• Image147.jpg
    Image147.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Image151.jpg
    Image151.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Image153.jpg
    Image153.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Image154.jpg
    Image154.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 233
Forgive me DG that should of course have been Superior with a capital S xx

Assumes the position.....

edit, edit, edit!

go to the bottom right hand corner of your post, click edit button and re-type. Where it says 'reason for editing' you may add, sloppyness!!! kiss kiss baby, there's a good girl! x

(and thank you for the honour of this lovely post)

Pantyhose pics are the best. she is awesome. Can we see her nylon clad feet please, regards schultz

nylons and feet

I have such pretty feet too! I'm sure I can get my little cuck to post a lovely pic for you....he too is almost fetishistic about pantyhose schultz.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sooooo worship her too.

I would love to see your feet, Goddess! Please, grace us with Thy beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread