Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Does this make me a slut?

• Thread starter22yo mwf
  • Start date
22yo mwf said:
I guess I should have explained things better... I am married to Dan, Tony is who Dan brought home to me to have sex with (Tony is black), Dan said it would be a great turn-on for him.

After that night, Dan said it wasn't what he expected and that I didn't have to do it anymore. Tony called me the very next day for more, I couldn't say no... yada, yada, yada...That was over 3 months ago
Hi, I only know what I've read about you in this thread, but I have some advice for you if you'd like it.

Be careful what you get yourself involved in, it can spiral out of control and before you know it you wonder how it got that crazy.

I don't think it matters if people think you're a slut, the only think that matter is that you keep your head on straight in your relationship with Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread