Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Does anyone have any info about this fine white chick?

• Thread starterkwikhonda
  • Start date

kwikhonda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2007
I chatted with this girl a while back and ever since then I can't stop thinking about her! I don't know what it is, but something about her fucking black guys really turns me on. She told me she had been dating black guys for a few years now. Does anyone here know anything about her? I know its a long shot, but have any of the black guys here fucked her? By the way, I am a white guy who loves the idea of white girls getting big black dicks. If u are a wf and want to share your experiences I would love to hear it! Thanks!

Attachments

• h8.jpg
    h8.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 758
  • 812e.jpg
    812e.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 900
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 683
  • acf4.jpg
    acf4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 835
yes shes hot. but unfortunately the person you chatted with wasnt her. HE (the person you actually chatted with) probly found those pics somewhere on some site myspace,irc,etc and uses them to make dudes like you believe hes actually a women.

plus, that pussy is garbage and ruined already, look for another white girl to stretch...

While her pussy definitely looks like its had plenty of big black cocks, I wouldn't say that it is ruined. Anyways, does anyone here know anything about her?

Yea, I am a white guy and I did fuck her but hey you did not miss anything because she was not good in bed at all, man. Actually she was kinda ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread