Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you think she will like her Christmas present?

• Thread startersharklasers
  • Start date

sharklasers

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2021
My woman isn't a discriminating size queen (or she wouldn't be with me) but she is unapologetic about her need for big cock. I'm her only partner under 8.5". She loves the look, feel, weight of big boys. Worships them on her knees and loves riding big ones that she has to lower herself onto.

Her favourite until now is the one she is playing with in the pic, that we choose together as it's the nearest to a guy she still describes as having "the most amazing cock ever."

I'm hoping this latest purchase will rock her world. She loves to be stretched and filled. The photos dont do this bad boy justice!

Will be taking photos over Christmas, let me know if anyone is interested. Taking photo requests to but as much as she loves cock up her bum...there's not a hope in hell of this one getting up there.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.59.28 pm.png
IMG_4328.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 10.29.52 pm.png

Reactions: Gtb

Users who are viewing this thread