Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

do you like my gf?

• Thread starteralasteve
  • Start date

alasteve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2008
This is my Girlfriend Ala, not many black men aorund by us!:mad:

Attachments

• a00.jpg
    a00.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,390
  • a0.jpg
    a0.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,604
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,815
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,453
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,142
OMG....OMG...this super fine sexy GF's Pussy Must be eaten alive on bed.....she must fuck a black guys and get pregnant......imagine her jumping on a Big Black slippery Cock....

let her get blacked ASAP as i hope to see her new pics totally blacked

Gorgeous girl with a fantastic body. It's a shame there's no black men in your area, but two white men should make up for it. Arrange to have a couple of "buddies" over for some strip poker, and lose. Lose hard.

You have a ten, the guy taking the pictures did p splendid job, the model is gorgeous, and the poses are excellent . Not only maxi boobs she got the right figure to decorate the bed. The fourth picture you showed her legs in the best form. But take the smokes away from her, so she will last a bit longer.
To sum up: She is a keeper

She is hot!!!

I would love to fuck her all night, cum on her tits then make you lick them clean.

Are you any good at serving us breakfast in the morning? :p

Let me give her my cock love her in stockings would love to fuck her sexy pussy till she is pregnant her pussy is made to be knocked up

Last edited by a moderator:
Another lovely lady that I'd missed. WOW. Tell us more about her (and post more pictures if you've got them).

{thinks - strange place to keep a razor} :D

She is a stunner. :)

She knows

Really love the knowing look in the second shot. She knows every guy looking at her is getting serious wood.

And if you're looking for BBC for her, I don't care where you live, the men will come to you for a chance at a piece of her.

Women that sexy make guys to all kinds of crazy things.

Abso-fucking-lutely hot!

Damn she is abso-fucking-lutely smoking hot! Message me about letting me tearing her ass up! Just exactly what size are her huge gorgeous fucking tits anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread