Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you have your wife cuck you online?

• Thread starterAlittleolder
  • Start date

Alittleolder

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2024
My wife hasn’t cucked me for real. So she cucks me online talking with other guys.
That gets me horny as hell. Do you enjoy your wife doing that?

Reactions: VeteranBull, Islandsinthesun, Nazareth and 2 others
Alittleolder said:
My wife hasn’t cucked me for real. So she cucks me online talking with other guys.
Love it because many times it led to a live "visit"

Reactions: Nazareth and Alittleolder
I actually have asked my wife to do this exactly...still working on it.

Reactions: Islandsinthesun and NLCuck
My wife did make other men cum on cam already before i met her.
I found out in her chat history , it was ICQ then.
I got her do that again with me out of sight of webcam , wanking to see how she played her pussy and tits for other men who wanked too.
She made it a game to let as much as possible men cum on cam .
She had to dress again after every men who did cum, to let next one give the idea he did talk her to get naked.
Shame i lost all screenshots from those sessions

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, atb147 and bigmactruck
bigmactruck said:
i still have the screenshots and vids and jerk to them so often. watching other guys blow their loads and seeing my wife beg for their cum is something that is so unbelievably hot
Sounds like she did same thing as my slut then !
Indeed so unbelievable horny your own wife making other men shoot there cum for her

Not exactly a traditional husband/wife cuckold relationship, but close enough for me...

A GF from school days found me on asocial media maybe 10 years or so back. We began conversing and catching up, which led to some light flirting, which led to conversations of a more explicit nature.
Since I was more experienced at video chatting, and she knew enough of the basics to start, so, of course, before long, we are having cybersex.

Then I introduced her to websites comprised of adult video chat rooms, and she lost all control!

We would visit those sites at the same time, often with me 'acting' as a voyeur. She wasn't getting naked (yet), but would show her very ample cleavage in tight tank tops or similar, and I would read the comments that were made in the chat room. It made us both horny, and cybersex afterward was quite intense at times.

It didn't take her long to start showing her tits to guys, then if they would show their cocks to her, she would show her pussy if they jacked off for her.
Soon after, there would be occasions where I would watch her do these things for other guys while we were on cam together (they were *******). That soon graduated to her finding guys that didn't mind having '3-ways' (all of us on cam at same time so everybody could see everybody else).

Over the next year or two, we did so many different combinations of webcam play, and most of it was her cuckolding me. She not only would play with them when I wasn't around, if we were chatting, and one of her 'regulars' messaged her, I had to wait for her to go play with them. When she was finished, she would resume our chat and show me the results; red, swollen and stretched pussy lips, how wet she was in her crotch, and very erect nipples. It was almost like seeing her right after she had been fucked! The only thing missing was a creampie in her pussy.

Reactions: NLCuck
Alittleolder said:
Does she use Snapchat or KiK ?

If anyone needs help being cucked online i'm here. Even better if you have telegram or instagram. Mature bull from California.

Alittleolder said:
I tried to convince her do that, i wish she does

Cybersex is safe, fun, and quite enjoyable.

It's exhilarating and stimulating to watch your wife show herself and perform for other men on cam.
More so if they simulate sucking, licking, and fucking.
And a great way to share her and enjoy cuckold and other fantasies.

I especially like it if I'm able to read their conversation. Again, very sexually exciting to read your wife telling another man how she would suck his cock and take it in her pussy. Also quite enjoyable to read what other men say to her and the delicious ways they would use and enjoy her body!

Reactions: NLCuck

Users who are viewing this thread