Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do You Eat Ass?

Do You Eat Ass?

• Hell no, never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would like to try but have not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
My wife does, and so do I. Neither of us ever ate ass until she cucked me and feminized me. When she eats ass, it is only with black guys who fuck her. When I eat ass, it is also only with black guys who are about to fuck her or fuck me, and also I am allowed to eat the ass of other chicks with dicks. She like to have me behind her black boyfriends, spreading their cheeks, and deeply tonguing their assholes because it gets them really hot and horny and they tend to fuck her harder. Now admittedly, eating ass is an acquired taste. I had to be ****** to do it at first, but got used to it, and now I am very willing and eager to do it as it gets guys so hot, and the hotter they are the better it is for both my wife and me. I also like to have my ass eaten, so it is only fair that I return the favor. BYW, I might also mention that I do suck cock after it has been in my ass or my wife's ass.

Not nearly as often as I'd like. I'd love to eat my wife's ass much more often than I do, before and after it's been tucked. And if it was someone else that tucked it, I'd very much like to suck him after, too.

Users who are viewing this thread