• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

divorced slut

• Thread starterdrewyo
  • Start date

drewyo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2023
Many years ago I was at a house party. I was chatting on a couch and having a drink with this dark haired woman who apparently had been divorced for only 2 weeks. She was very obviously horny and looking all around her the men in the room. After a while I thought I was certain to ride her but she nipped upstairs to the loo and after about 10 minutes, I wondered where she was getting to. So I headed on up the stairs and a bedroom door was slightly ajar and inside was the divorced lady being used by 3 men. I peeked through with rigid cock as each of them mounted and unloaded into her. before the 3 men came out of the bedroom I head downstairs still with a huge hard cock. About 15 minutes later my divorced slut came down with her jacket in her arms and looking very ruffled and used and walked right over to me and said" Are you coming upstairs"?. I could not believe my luck as I was about to get what I had craved for years. Some of the other women at the party told me she had been upstairs the previous week as well and let men ride her. I dated her for almost a year after that.

Reactions: Nazareth, atb147 and Jaandaj

Users who are viewing this thread