• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dipping her toe in the water

• Thread starterAndReilly
  • Start date

AndReilly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2011
My wife and have have fantasized about Hotwifing but not sure if we'll ever do it. Last night though she agreed to let me take a few pics and post them and I'm still out of my mind in heat about it, lol. She loves fantasizing about a guy or guys playing with her tits. Let us know what you think of her first pics and if she gets hot enough off the comments maybe I we can convince her to post some more.

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 205
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 221
Good very Good fantastic nice Boobs my cock aract to see her Beauti pleasss show her dogy i wanna fuck her like a slut

You and her can watch as I slowly lick each nipple very softly. Licking around the nipple then sucking it, kissing all around her tits and feeling her up. Gently nibbling a bit, too... maybe get a little baby oil and treat her to a upper body rub down...

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Your wife might get a real surprise at how popular she becomes if she were to flash those titties to men in her street. I think you need to "set aside the rule, to the exclusions of others" so she can act like a single girl again.

What a wonderful group of posts and PMs to wake up to. Even last night Mrs R admitted she was still having second thoughts on whether she made the right decision to let me post the pics but after I shared these comments she became very happy and I had a great morning because of it, haha. Hopefully I can persuade her to let me take and share some more.

Gorgeous tit's, hopefully she'll let you post more & even a face pic???????

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 69
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread