• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Did it end?

• Thread starterLadyBlackhart
  • Start date

LadyBlackhart

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2009
I`m not sure why it started .........

but i am sure why it ended......

see my then boyfriend had always known about my needs.. always known that i liked both sides of the coin submissive and dominant and bi.

What he didnt know was i extended my times and fun online using mirc a chat program. So after weeks of being used and using i found me a Mistress.. she lived so far away anotme country so it didnt matter much when i sent me the odd pic of me and my girlfriend or boyfriind or both ..

And it has to be said when my Domme side came out the pics of me tieing up my gf and playing with me while my boyfreind was tied to a chair well that just made Mistress more and more horny. and added a lot of spice to our relationship ..but when my sub side came out and my gf tied me to a table, well you could practically hear the orgasm through me typed words when i explained it or sent me the pics she asked for and i was pleased to please me .

June passed and july was looming end of term soooo holidays, bf was away, gf was away, that left me bored and nothing to do and no wmee to go.

An email arrived and it was Mistress asking if i fancied meeting me as she was in london. Nothing else to do and hell she was safe enough she was more like a big sister to me at this point just one that liked our kinky episodes. I answered and packed caught a train abus and a taxi and then entered the hotel.

I learned a lot that weekend, how to take a strap on in every orrifice how to deep throat something i`d never been good at how to kneel right and dres right and speak when spoken to or be punished, and o boy she took a gazziloin pics before she left, But it wasnt all bad She submitted to me after a lot of talking and arm bending i`d even tied me up and dommed me for a few hours to many memorable orgasms on the sunday we laughed and joked and I cried as she got on me plane and i got on my train and went home.

The rest of the holidays wmee boring i studied untill my boyfreind turned up and then we fucked. omg did we i couldnt get enough of him. but i didnt tell him about my weekend instead i said that Mistress had ordered me to fuck him to remind him who i am. He accepted that.

An Email arrived, the pics from the weekend in a zip but no words. I went to the chat room like always day after day but no show from me. I tried emailing me no reply. A week passed then two. I thought well hey shes gone but it was fun. then jenna turned up. Speaking italian and with a tan to die for and no tan lines, lol everything was great back to normal except no Mistress. We played togetme ate togetme, three some togetme, then thursday i get this text it said "Hey gf i need a slut for friday you up for it ?" it took seconds for me to reply "hell yeah Mistress" instructions to follow was the reply then nothing. friday i rang me no reply texted me what time no reply, Friday around noon jenn texted me it said " tie gary up handcuff him to the chair and gagg him dress yourself in stockings heels your collar then fasten your legs to the dining table then lay back and cuff your hands be ready for 7 Mistress" well things wmee lookign up and hell this was normal enough mmm cant wait and so i did as instructed knowing gary was up for it knowing that he`d be untied when she was finished and we `d all end up in bed togetme..... well that was the idea

i tied him up naked as usual kissed him and then gagged him witha peice of tape over hsi mouth just like we had done a hundred times ofver the year, his 8 inches of meat already filling with blood a shame to waist it but time was short so leaving the back door open as i always did on nights like this. I stood a second checking the clock, then locked my ankles onto the table laid back and clipped my hands into the open cuffs.

Tmee we stayed for what felt like an entire hour. I wasnt untill i heard the door open, I started to get that omg tmees a problem feelign that wells up inside your throat..but when the person entered my blood drained and i felt sick jen was being led in on all fours. i tried to straign my neck to see, she had a blindfold on and was of me wise naked save for a collar round me kneck and a heavy padlock

I knew something was wrong this wasnt just a twist to the ploit , as i saw me face, the tears and red cheeks, My mind started to go into melt down I tried struggling now my mind in panic, but it was pointless, I couldnt release myself and get free. then the man holding me leash stepped into the room. He was perhaps the biggest nastey looking black man i have ever seen 6 foot 6 and built liek a brick privvy and behind him wmee otmes all black and all massive in size,i wanted to sceram but my throat wouldnt let me.

Marc as i later found out his name was, said that he had answered the advert i posted on the net, and everything was planned for the days ahead, i tried to protest but his hand slapped on my mouth realising the postion i was in i swallowed hard and nodded when he said i was to be quiet.

They untied me and covered me with a coat half-dragged, half-carried me up the path that led into the woods, atthe backof our appartment, and then into the woods themselves. I screamed and struggled but the six men held me firmly and securely.They wasted no time. In seconds, they had me stripped fro the coat they`d covered me with .

I screeched and writhed, but strong arms held my arms down and strong hands drew my legs back."No! No!" I screamed. I twisted and jerked, trying to break free, but to no avail. The strong arms held me down too securely.

"No!HELPPPPPPPPPP" I screeched again as rough hands rubbed and squeezed my breasts.One of the men clutched my thighs and raised them up and pushed his crotch forward. I squirmed and tried to pull away, but I was simply held too tight.Wet lips and tongues licked and sucked my tits, strong rough hands rubbed and squeezed my smooth ass.

I felt my thighs grasped and raised and then a stiff prick slid into my pussy.

Iscreamed forall i was worth and writhed as the hard dick dug up my cunt. But scream and struggle as I might, the lips and tongues kept licking and sucking my tits and the cock of my ****** kept jamming up my pussy.He stuffed every inch of his dick in me. me cunt was burning and tight and he groaned at the feeling of me being so small comapaired to hsi cock.

"No! No!fuck help me someone" I still screamed, but no one paid any attention to my screams. The ****** screwed me hard and fast, pumping his prick in my pussy, smacking his balls against my rump. He gasped and panted as he ***** me. She had the tighest cunt i`ve ever fucked He said "Oh yeah--unhhh!" he shouted almost and humped his dick as far as it would go up me pussy and spewed a stream of semen in me.as he left me crying on the floor.

I moaned in relief as he withdrew, and then I screamed again as a second ****** thrust his cock in me. He screwed me with lusty jabs, thumping his prick up my cunt, rapping it back and forth.

"No, no, oh god, no," I groaned as she felt him spurt hot sperm deep in my pussy. The third man ***** me hard, ramming his dick in me, screwing me rough.The fourth ****** fucked me even harder, pounding his cock in me cunt.The fifth man went for me rump. He grunted and pushed his prick in me butt, and I started to scream again, but the sixth man clutched my head and jammed his dick in me mouth, cutting off me scream.The cock buggering me felt like a red-hot poker jabbing up me ass, and the prick pumping in me mouth down to me throat almost choked me the two men came in unison, squirting cum up me ass and in me mouth.

The six men ***** me cunt, ass and mouth over and over till me three oriffices were brimming and overflowing with sperm.Finally, when they had satiated their lust, they withdrew, smoked a ciggerete and then coveed me witha coat and dragged my bruised body from the woods, whimpering and moaning. I had been well-*****.

"Please stop, doggie. Please don't do this," Jenn pleaded. I heard her as i was dumped in a corner of the room and told to stay still..

She was face-down on a tile floor. Jenn raised her head and looked
back, careful not to bang her head again. but the man with eht lead beat her and toldher to be still and let gus ahve fun, The dog! It was the damn dog! The beast had his head between her legs
and was licking her pussy!

My eyes began to widen in mounting revulsion and
frightened disbelief as she visually measured the
abnormally large penis that pointed toward the ceiling
like the shaft of a large menacing weapon. God, it was
enormous!

Jamal stared directly into Jenns awe-rounded eyes
and his licentious smirk broadened as his hand
lustfully stroked the heavy uncircumcised foreskin back
and forth over the hard blood-engorged head.

"Think it's big enough, for her baby?" he asked Me, a
triumphant gleam burning in his eyes. "Now, aren't you
glad that you`ve already been prepaired?"

At the sound of his cruelly-taunting voice, loathing
and nausea swept over Me , nearly destroying the
numbness that possessed Me. Even so, I
could not help but gape at the massive size and
thickness of the fleshy hardness dominating My vision.
She sensed that the man was enjoying the
devilish brutality that he was subjecting Jenn to but
I could not tear My incredulous gaze from the
heavily-veined rod of male cock-flesh that he was still
holding and stroking in his hand.

a quiver of paralyzing fear
coursed through her."It's... oh, God, it's too big," Jenn
managed to stutter in a last ditch effort to voice her
resistance.

Jamal continued to massage the granite-hard cock, slowly, tantalizingly. "That's what all the
white sluts around here say... the first time," he leered at
her. "But you're going to take every inch of it, honey,
every hard throbbing inch of this big baby...and your girls gonna watch"

Hands held my head ****** me to watch this sight.
Once again, the tears dribbled down Jenn's flushed
cheeks as she realized that there was no appealing to
this vile man. the hopelessness of Our position and the
horrifying dread of knowing that there was no escape,
that WE must endure his lewd assault. With gary unconcious
We where utterly alone and
subject to this man,and his freinds, every ruthless wish.

"I'm going to make you lick my balls before I'm
finished with you," he rasped down at her. "You're
going to cry for me to fuck that snobbish little cunt
of yours... beg me to bury this cock so deep up in your
high and mighty little belly that you'll be able to
taste it... just wait and see!"

"Please, please, don't," Jenn begged pitifully, trying a
last time to appeal to his conscience but knowing as
she looked into his rugged, triumphantly-smiling face
that he would show no more mercy to her than he would
to any common ***** that he had paid for off the
streets. She whimpered in terror as he crawled up over
her prostrate spread-eagled body, pinioning her
shoulders to the cushions with his strong arms and
hands. Then he lowered his head and sucked the tiny,
erect nipple of one breast into his mouth, biting into
it painfully until her nakedly-trembling buttocks
writhed in agony beneath him.

then the world turned black as i blacked out

When i woke i was in the corner of my room with jen and gary in a bundle of what was once my duvet. I rose but found i had broken a few bones and I had to cease moving or i`d die well thats how it felt, i tried to call but my mouth was bruised and opening it hurt. i looked at jenn she was bruise`ed from head to foot and covered in scratches gary also looked as if he`d been to war. What the hell had we done?

The phone rang in the front room the answering machine got it, it was my boss telling me i was late for work and not to worry about coming in as he`d received his email showing what i was doing and perhaps i`d like to spend some time rethinking who i worked for as it wasnt his companies image to have such a women as me working for him . Like what the fuck was he talking about what email what was going on ....I tried to rise but i just couldnt so i crawled to the phone by which time my boss had hung up,i dialed nine nine nine.Then the world turned black.

I woke in hospital a nurse was trying to tell me everything was ok. The doc came round i`d broken all my ribs i had 60 stictches in my back a few in my lip two in my right breast but the worse was i couldnt feel my lower half, He said that was the pethodine sitting onmy bed he then told me that he`d had to remove my ovaries as they wmee too baddly damaged from the blunt instrument i had been ***** with. I cried for a week or more i think i dont really know as the medication kept me sedated.

When i recovered after a month i went home.. The first shock was the house was empty gary had evidently moved out. I tried to ring jenn but no answer i went round as soon as i could cope with the taxi ride, but she`d moved out. I have never since felt as lonely as i did that week but the worst of it was when switched on the computor.

Users who are viewing this thread