Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Define "lifestyle"

• Thread starterblkdepositbox
  • Start date

blkdepositbox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2009
myfreeimplants.com
I will be the first to admit that I am not AS into this as my husband. I would just like to put out my way of thinking and get other opinions rather than just my husband!

So what defines a "lifestyle"? My husband and I have been exploring this for about three years now. In the beginning, I could not understand why my husband would WANT to see me with other guys...I was completely against it. Since then, we have grown in our relationship and I am BEGINNING to understand the thrill...but not totally yet. I have been with about 5 black guys with my husband right there and I will admit, there is a thrill. The sex between my husband and I afterwards could not be better! For me, it is not actually being with another person that does it for me...it is the reaction that my husband has. However, for the last three years I have been with one guy in particular with AND without my husband (no cheating, husband knows about EVERY time). I have been with this person about 8 or 9 times in the three years...the most recent was in December when I was pregnant and due any day. So what defines a lifestyle? Is it our lifestyle? Does it have to be an everyweekend thing to be a lifestyle? Another thing is...that I am not always into it. It turns me on sometimes and othertimes I dont even want to talk about it. Can anyone explain that for me? Needless to say...I dont want to play games with my husband and he gets so confused when sometimes I am ok with fucking other guys and other times it bothers me. To be honest, I am confused too...any opinions would be helpful! Maybe I need to go see Dr. Phil...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread