Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

D. My first semi - true story, the end hasnt happend yet.

• Thread startercali_pussyncream530
  • Start date

cali_pussyncream530

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2005
My wife is sexy, in a sort of supermodel sort of way.

Lots of guys like big asses or huge tities, I like legs, a nice ass, a gorgeous pussy, a beautiful face to look at. She is a size 3, and after two kids, she still looks fantastic. I really can't stand fat thighs or bellies. Anyhow, we've been together since 1999. She was a cheater when I met her, I was too. Let's call her "D."

After a few years, in response to her cheating I think, I became turned on at the thought of her fucking others. I've been encouraging her to do so. We've had a couple of 'swinging' events, but they arent always what I am looking for. Ideally at least for me, I'd like to see her do this more often but she says she can live without it.

Typically it starts out in a night club, I'll get her drinking and then mention the idea to her. She's very coy about it I think, I mean she acts as though she is fine either way. Unfortunately the last two swingers we had, had some serious "erection" issues, that happens with my wife. I think it's because they are intimidated by her looks sometimes. People don't often act like themselves around us, until we've known them a while. It really is different when you are good looking, a lot of times people will not come up and talk to us, and since we are both naturally shy ~ its been difficult to meet people.

Enough about looks. I think she would like swinging more, if we could find a guy with a good working large cock. Black,white,hispanic, it doesnt matter. But we keep running into fatties. I know its only a matter of time until we find the right guy or couple. Ideally, a couple with a really kinky lady~somewhat pushy and influential would work perfect a "Diabolique." D is very conscious about what her friends think, so friends that would encourage her to be more promiscuous, or slutty are the right fit.

A couple we could meet with, perhaps over the internet, and arrange plans to meet. Then meeting up at a night club with a dance floor and someplace to talk with each other as well. D would show up in her knee high boots, with a nice short skirt, but presentable. From appearances, no one would know that underneath there were no panties, but instead a remote vibrator just inside her. Her small firm breasts would ride nicely in the shimmery open backed blouse, her nipples at attention. Over drinks D and her new friend Diabolique talk and laugh, a short time later they are on the dance floor, moving together, as a couple, provocatively. Partygoers, admiring them, men telling their friends what they think of these two sluts.

As we leave the club, D is having her clothes torn off by Diabolique, Diabolique telling her how much cock she is going to get for D tonight. D is smiling her small shy smile, her new friend is telling her how she is only pretending to be shy, yet deep down she knows she is a cock *****. Diabolique is manipulating the vibrator, and shoving her head into the lap of her lover. Encouraging D to take his cock in her mouth. The music plays, and the warm summer night air flows through the just open windows. My heart is pounding watching her, my mouth is dry, and I love this.

The car stops about two blocks shy of their destination, D's friend opens the door and pulls her along by the hand, walking her down the street for others to see should they wander out tonight. We are surprised to find two other men waiting in the living room as we enter. There are studio lights, a laptop, and a couple of cameras arranged. Diabolique explains that she had a change in plans, that D will fuck everyone in the room tonight, and that it will go out over a webcam for Dark Cavern members to watch and let D know what they think of her. D is still trying to play as though she is the victim here, though we reach down and find that her pussy, as yet unfucked is wet, so much so that a slight drip is moving down the inside of her thigh.

Diabolique grabs and squeezes D's ass cheek, pulling her close by her hair tightly so that D is looking upward, telling D what a slut she is. Diabolique says, "you know what is about to happen to you, but you make no move for the door, you love this don't you?" "... yes," sighs D. "Beg the young man there to fuck you!" She turns to a guy across the room, standing there stroking his cock. D turns to him, Diabolique still has a fist of D's hair. "....please." "No, D get down on your knees crawl over to him, and beg him for it like you want to, you do want him to fuck your slutty cunt don't you D?" "Yes." "Louder!" "YES!" "Thats a good little *****" Diabolique, slaps her sharply across the face, forces her to the floor as D crawls to her first violator of the night. D is still on all fours as Diabolique turns her about so that her ass is facing her first task. Diabolique, whispers something to her, we can't hear it. D moans softly as Diabolique, massages her cunt and removes the small vibrator. The men enjoy the scene as one focuses the webcam, two of us enjoy our Vodkas, and the fourth kneels down behind D, as Diabolique pushes D's face and chest onto the floor. "Beg him to fuck you, if I must remind you to beg for your fucking tonight, you will suffer." "Fuck me!" "Thats a start, not a good one, but ok." Diabolique, spanks D's ass as the young man grasps D by her hips and pulls D onto his cock, pushing himself as deep as he will go, holding D tightly onto his cock grinding it against her, "I want you to feel all of me!" He is a large black man and very well equipped for this sort of thing, not the usual limp dick that D has experienced with mere swingers. "I'm not going to move an inch, YOU are going to do the fucking here D, because after all you want this, Fuck my cock!" D begins moving, rocking his cock. "Is that all you've got D? FASTER! Don't short stroke me, bitch, all the way down!" He forces himself deep and hard for effect. D picks up her pace to match him....

***Well, I don't know how good I am at this story writing... If you like it, I can continue. Nothing illustrates what we are looking for as a couple like a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread