• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cybercuck me/cyberfuck my wife?

• Thread starterrgentryr
  • Start date

rgentryr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2011
Would anyone be interested in trying to "cybercuck" me? I'm very interested in emailing with a bull to discuss him fucking my wife. I don't know... seems fun... My wife and I play cuckold games often and would love to incorporate your perspective. What if we sent you pictures and you told us things to do, giving orders, etc. I don't know... seems like it could be fun and a good next step for us. We have amazing pics of her, and us. She is beautiful, young, curvy, brunette, pinup beautiful face, cute and adorable smile. Loves to eat cum. Just recently locked up my cock for the first time.

If so, PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread