Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

curious wife in michigan

• Thread startermissbon
  • Start date

missbon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2006
I'm 37, married, 5'7", 110 lbs, brown hair, green eyes. I'm curious about being with other men, bored with sex life, have quite a few fantasies not fulfilled and need something more. Would love to chat/possibly meet some men in the Lansing, Michigan area.

Hi baby.....I'm from SW PA, but do travel to the MI area on occasion.. would love hearing more about those fantasies of yours and assisting you in making them come true..dgolflover@yahoo.com

Hello black male in Michigan....30 minutes from Lansing. Please email me if interested.

44 year old SBM in Lansing,very willing to help you fullfill your fantasies

G$

We have identical circumstances...want to explore together?

Hi luv, not far from Lansing and always willing to help fulfill those desires. We have much in common and if you are discerning you will be able to pick that up from my profile...http://profiles.yahoo.com/yeanforses2 feel free to email or instant messsage me. I'd luv to chat with you that we might discover where things might lead.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Don

You need luvvin'

missbon said:
I'm 37, married, 5'7", 110 lbs, brown hair, green eyes. I'm curious about being with other men, bored with sex life, have quite a few fantasies not fulfilled and need something more. Would love to chat/possibly meet some men in the Lansing, Michigan area.

What part of Lansing or ru just close to Lansing.

Seems we're not that far from one another.

Hi seems we have much in common..would luv to meet...feel free to email me and we can exchange pics. I have a cam and even movies to show im all real. Hope to hear from you

Ebonknight

yearnforses2@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread