Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Cum trib vids to 36HH curvy slutwife

• Thread starterCurvyKindofCouple
  • Start date

CurvyKindofCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hi all

Would love some video cum tributes done too my wife's pics! She has HUGE 36HH all natural tits and is very sexy looking too.

If interested send me a pm ;)

Reactions: qwertycouple
Hey all

Still looking for some video tribs of my wife... Here's a little taster of her for you ;) there is plenty more pics and vids of her too show too!

Feel free to PM me if interested

FoBwDUqJ.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, jbull, Benztech and 6 others
CurvyKindofCouple said:
Hey all

Still looking for some video tribs of my wife... Here's a little taster of her for you ;) there is plenty more pics and vids of her too show too!

FoBwDUqJ.jpeg
Love to see a few more pics of her in tight tops or tees, amasing cleavage on her!! Dean

Reactions: CurvyKindofCouple
CurvyKindofCouple said:
Hey all

FoBwDUqJ.jpeg
Nice view

Reactions: twyler and CurvyKindofCouple
She looks amazing

CurvyKindofCouple said:
Anybody available to do a vid trib for me tonight?
Probably at the time of writing this but tomorrow? would that work?

I’d give it a look. At minimum a swap

Anybody?

If someone does for me tonight I will send them all her pics and vids too own and keep forever as a thank you 😉

CurvyKindofCouple said:
Anybody?

If someone does for me tonight I will send them all her pics and vids too own and keep forever as a thank you 😉
Check you DM's, before and after shot sent, cant wait to see all of her other pics!!!

CurvyKindofCouple said:
Anybody?

I'm keen think I'd enjoy blowing a load to her big tits

Reactions: CurvyKindofCouple and deanford
blahblah said:
I'm keen think I'd enjoy blowing a load to her big tits
Just as an FYI, he does actually send you ever pic and video of her, and it is well worth it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread