Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

cum on my wife- everyone else does...

• Thread startermaximum_nobody
  • Start date
M

maximum_nobody

looking for chat with large cocked guys who want to give it to my wife and tell me about it. I don't get to see her in action often so I'd like a little visual of what she gets behind closed doors... cum monitors, and shooting a load on cam to her are much appreciated while verbally cucking me out. e-mail and msgr are maximum_nobody@yahoo.com Hung bulls are most encouraged, but anyone who wants to chat about her or their hot wives are welcome. A little bit more about her/us-- She is 35, we've been married 13 yrs (5 w/her lovers), she has that thick slightly chubby frame and the classic soccer mom ass that guys seem to go crazy on, she likes to dress up for her bull(s) in nylons and heels and I like to get her ready, and recently she's had a thing for men who are attracted to her feet and toes which is a turn on for me to have her use them as a lure... oh, prefers a cock which is more than 7 1/2 in (both young and old) and has a special devotion to "Big Black"- go figure...:eek:

Attachments

• bed ass 014.jpg
    bed ass 014.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 365
  • bedstuff 004.jpg
    bedstuff 004.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 693
  • blk nylon toes tog.jpg
    blk nylon toes tog.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 256
  • Copy of hld legs spread wide upsd msked.jpg
    Copy of hld legs spread wide upsd msked.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • cleavage blk shoes.jpg
    cleavage blk shoes.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 562
Bbc In Nyc

Mmmmmmmmmm.4th Pic Is A Charmer.easy Access To Fill Her Holes.i'd Like To Go Deep In That Ass.what's Up With Her Toes?very Suckable For Play

Attachments

• BBC.jpg
    BBC.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 2,230
thanks for the reply choc, . She's found that men can be attracted to her toes and uses them to hook a guys attention such as when in a restaurant. She recently told me that her "guy" was into sucking on them as they fucked and she liked it a lot...

Well, that was certainly a fine looking big black cock for your wife. I for one am hoping she will give the man a ride. I mean he was nice enough to offer and since she likes black cock so much...

Users who are viewing this thread